Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yay!!! :D :king: Thank youuuuuuu!! ^_^ I'm so happy! I feel like my artwork has improved so much since i started back up on Neo last year :)

Syrin - this is a Khonsu

pet_des_5.gif

It's in my trades, but i'm in the process of selling it already to a friend xD

Oh okay! There's so many PetPets that I just can't keep track! It's cute, though. I'm sure your friend will love it!

I also wish I had an artistic bone in my body, at least where drawing is concerned. I love to write, so I'm good with the Poetry Contests & Story-Telling (though I have tried that one in awhile) but Art Gallery & BC are just not for me, I guess.

Haha, I know what you mean! I've been on a bit of a Petpet kick lately, so i've been browsing the Petpet Puddle a lot. I'd love to give all of my pets permanent Petpets and P3s :D

I believe that anyone who can draw a stick figure can become a good artist - that's where I started. I've been working hard on my artwork lately, and even though I'm not at the level of people like SEAP and celticheavens and Izzy, I'm proud of myself for how far I've gotten. :graduated:

Although I have to say, your writing is amazing! Stick with what you like the best, because the point of all creativity is just to express yourself in the best way you can...and the way you express yourself is through words.

part of my problem has always been that i want to do everything...i want to draw, i want to paint, i want to write, i want to crochet, i want to code, i want to make graphics. so i end up being okay at everything, but terrific at nothing :P

Haha too true, Manta. It's easy to end up trying to do everything & not excel in anything. I'm semi-good at drawing anime-style stuff, but not on the computer & I really dislike scanning stuff into my netbook all the time. Still I may try my hand at sketching one of my pets in an anime style sometimes & see how it goes

& thanks, in regards to my writing. I'm hoping it'll take me somewhere career-wise, but if not I've got back-up plans :)

part of my problem has always been that i want to do everything...i want to draw, i want to paint, i want to write, i want to crochet, i want to code, i want to make graphics. so i end up being okay at everything, but terrific at nothing :P

That's kind of how it is with me, especially with drawing, writing and to some extent, graphics. I usually don't present my writings and drawings online (or offline) all that much, but I'm starting to reconsider that...I'm mainly afraid that no one will think that my stuff is any good. :/

Congrats on getting into the Art Gallery btw! I saw your drawing and it's pretty cool. :)

You "Jack of all trades" type people are really fortunate in my opinion. The only thing I know how to do is draw and I'm not even good at it. :\

Congrats on getting in the art gallery, Manta. I think you are a great artist. :-)

Aww, thank you guys so much!! :D

Yeah, I've been working on my self-esteem lately. It's always been tough for me, because most of my friends are EXTREMELY talented at one awesome thing, and I just do everything. But it's occurred to me recently that it also prevents me from being bored...I can do pretty much whatever I want, at a moderate level. I've just realized that it's not a bad talent to have. I feel a lot better about myself, and getting into the AG is just a great confirmation. :graduated:

TANDRAK SHAAAAAAAAAAAYE

toy_altcp_shaye_action.gif

i want it!! but i don't have enough points :(

TANDRAK SHAAAAAAAAAAAYE

toy_altcp_shaye_action.gif

i want it!! but i don't have enough points :(

I never scored enough points for what I really desired, a Mutant Yooyu. I got myself a Tandrak Shaye figure though.

For the AC Prizes, I really like the Altador Cup Wig a lot. If you use it with the School Girl outfit, it pretty much reminds of one of those anime characters in my opinion. Has a nice dark shade of blue though, I couldn't resist. :P

clo_altcp_acviwig.gif

omg i want that wig for Celice so badly, it matches his hair color perfectly! His current wig is too light...

Gonna wait for prices to go down a bit before i pounce on one though :/

I scored enough points to get up to the Altador Cup Aftermath Background. I was just over 2k short for the Darigan Yooyu Plushie.

PS - Manta, check your item event log. :D

omg YOU are the sweetest ever *giant hugs* :wub_anim: you didn't have to do that, you know :laughingsmiley:

thank youuuuuu!!!!! Hopefully Neo will load my page so i can use it!! *taps foot*

I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to. :D I had more than enough prize points and I know you love your wigs. :P

Let me know who you put it on! I cheated and tried it on Aitvara before I sent it to you. :whistle:

I'm considering getting the skirt and kite shield, maybe the lunchbox for my gallery and maybe a few more wearables. Not completely sure about that though. :c

I already got all the mugs which are going straight into my gallery as soon as I feel like doing so.

Oh, and Manta, a Tandrak Shaye Action Figure is coming your way as soon as the thing loads :D

Haha I do indeed love my wigs!! And this one is the PERFECT color for Celice!!! :D

4.png

*hugs her extremely obscure video game character pet*

Awww, thanks Rach!!! *big hugs* :wub_anim: You guys spoil me, haha. Wouldn't you know, the first thing I did was played with Vik, and wished I was a Neopet, so I could be the one playing with the toy!! :whistle:

I'm such a fangirl :*

No problem! *hugs back* I had some points burning a hole in my pocket and plus, I was feeling pretty generous :D

I think it'd be really cool if we had Altador Cup plushies and action figures in real life. If it did happen, I'd run to the nearest toy store and get a Layton action figure and a Mirsha plushie xD

He's a dude ;) A very girly looking dude

Celice.jpg

the wig even has the gold headband squeeeee :wub_anim: thank youuuuuuuu!!!!

Man, this has just been the greatest Neoday ever!! Plus i'm going to the beach tomorrow! :laughingsmiley:

OMG yes, i wish they still did Neo plushies and figurines - I'd totally jump on that bandwagon. Tandrak, Layton, and Prytariel plushies, oh man! woot woot! b)

I think that there are still plushies being made, it's just that no stores near me sell them as far as I know. That's kind of a bummer because I want some plushies for my birthday or something. :/

I wish that Limited Too didn't go defunct. (I believe all the Limited Too stores turned into Justice stores- I wish that they sell Neopets plushies D:) I remember spending like, an hour in there a few years back just looking at all the Neopets stuff. That was really the only reason I had to go into that store. :laughingsmiley: Good times.

He's...still a guy :laughingsmiley: Thanks though!! :D

FIRE EMBLEM TEST!

Which of these characters is a guy?:

http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/3/3c/Lucius.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/f/f1/Ferd-soren.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/2/27/Fepr-shinon.jpg

<a href=http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/47/02/345147.jpg?1562543043' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="465px" height="750px">

The last two! right?

the last link is a little messed up. Here's it fixed v

http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/47/02/345147.jpg

Guys, guys, guys, GUESS WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!

I just entered in a random contest! :laughingsmiley:

I really, really, really, really, really, hope I win! :king:

It's actaually one of my goals on Neopets to win. :yes:

The only bad part is that they announce the winners on Friday; Which on that day, I'll be at band camp without a computer <_<

And since I leave for band camp tomorrow, I guess I should say this.....

See Ya, Saturday!!

....sorry, I'm really hyper. :laughingsmiley:

The last two! right?

the last link is a little messed up. Here's it fixed v

http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/47/02/345147.jpg

Trick question! They're ALL guys!! :laughingsmiley: This is why I love Fire Emblem :whistle:

The link shouldn't be broken...it works for me. The link you gave says it doesn't allow hotlinking :guiltysmiley:

Ooh, random contest, I should probably enter that. I wonder what I should use, though...Maybe I'll go food shopping tomorrow and see what I can come up with

Guys, guys, guys, GUESS WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!

I just entered in a random contest! :laughingsmiley:

Well, best of luck to you! :)

I've always wanted to enter the Random Contest, but usually, the only ones that appeal to me are the ones that were held in the past. I wanted to enter in the hoodie contest but by the time I checked the page it was far too late to piece something together xD

I think it'd be really cool if there was a contest (almost typed that as concert, idk why) where you have to do things like impersonating a Neopian character's voice/imagining what their speaking voice would sound like. Not sure if that's been done though.

Ooh, or any contest involving baking and decorating something! Yeah, that's been done before...

Ooh, or any contest involving baking and decorating something! Yeah, that's been done before...

Did you check the current one? ;) Seems like it'd be right up your alley! :)