Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

http://www.phonezoo.com/Welcome.do

That's where I make all my ringtones. You can upload your music and stuff, edit it into a ringtone, and it'll send the tone directly to your phone. :) I've never gotten spam from it either, and i've been using it for nearly two years now :D

That's where I make mine too, Manta!

Sometimes they already have what I'm looking for, but I love being able to make my own. I even got Gizmo's Song from Gremlins which is so unbelievably cute!

*high five* Isn't it amazing? :D I love having all my favorite video game songs as ringtones :laughingsmiley:

*high fives back* It sure is! One of my friends uses Mixer (or something) but I just prefer PhoneZoo. Plus I can get them as multimedia texts to my phone so I don't have to pay for download usage like one of my old AT&T phones used to do with PhoneZoo

Yeah, I love getting them as texts too! :D Puts my unlimited texting to work lol :P

I have unlimited texts too, and I almost never use them. Outside of my carrier, I only occasionally text my dad. Otherwise, it's my husband, and his family, and they all have the same carrier.

Exactly, Manta. I still feel so weird when I hear one of my friends tell me they don't have texting because that's pretty much all I use!

Also, my husband's family is all Verizon, like us, but my family isn't, so texting comes in handy.

Not to mention we live in the country & get zero cell signal in our own home :(

That's how my family is. We're Verizon, as well as all of his family. My entire family has AT&T. :laughingsmiley: But we got a phone plan with friends and family, so we made my family's cell phones, home phone, his parents' house phone, and our best friends on our list.

Looks like you lucked out then! :) I actually don't talk on the phone much with my side of the family because most of them are online. His family is very . . . "involved" so they are always texting, calling & wanting to know what we're up to

I don't talk to my family on the phone much. I talk to my dad at work generally, either on the Office Communicator, or I go up to his desk. With my mom, we talk on the phone a tiny bit, but it's usually for a reason. I generally drop by after I get off work on Wednesday afternoons and we hang out and do whatever for a few hours. And my sister, well, she doesn't talk to any of the family much. It's been probably 6-7 months since I've seen her, and probably 3-4 months since I've talked to her otherwise.

My husband talks to his family a LOT. (My family is all local. My parents are about 10 minutes away, and my sister is about 2 hours. His family is all in Florida.) He talks to his parents either every day, or every couple. His sister, probably once or twice a week, and same with his grandma.

I feel bad for not talking as much with my family, but online is just easier, because they are farther away than his family is. Also, his family is nosy (involved really just doesn't cut it) & want to talk to us a lot more than I wish they did. But it's okay as long as they don't try and give advice too <_<

My family is anti-technology. Well, except for my dad, who's job is technology. But we're able to talk online at work. (He only has the messaging program at work, so I can only talk to him when we're both at work.) Otherwise, if it's not important, he'll send me an email or text. My mom doesn't use computers at all, or text messages, so it's all phone calls or physical visits with her. With my sister, she's online, but we only exchange emails, and rarely texts.

His family is all on Facebook and into all the tech stuff.

I'm hit and miss with technology a lot of time. Half the time, I want to throw my computer and cell phone out the window. And I often wish I never had to see all of the computer equipment at work again. But I'm still pretty attached to it all. (Except my phone. I could do without it.)

Yeah, I could easily live without my phone. I don't have unlimited anything- plus, I was never really big on texting or calling. Now, I can't live without my computer. I could probably live without my iPod, but only for a few days at most :P

I don't like talking on the phone with people, but I'm also lazy, and often don't pick up the phone when i get a text. Then I forget that I've been texted, and never respond :laughingsmiley:

Haha, Manta, I'm sure you've upset many a person that way. Then again, so have I :) I just don't like talking on the phone because it seems like I never quite get what I'm trying to say across. Typing or talking in person is just much easier

Lol yeah, i've irritated people without meaning to, i'm sure xDDD

My close friends know that I do that a lot, and that I often leave my phone off. If people get offended, I'm not too bothered. I'm not a social creature anyway :laughingsmiley:

I am the worst cell phone owner. I am forever forgetting to charge my phone and put minutes on it. I have no interest in having phone conversations with people while I'm out. I only use it to call home to see what I might be forgetting to buy at the grocery store. Canadian cell phone plans are terrible, so I have no incentive to use my phone more.

I've had 5 phones. :laughingsmiley:

The first one, the charger part of the phone broke.

The second one, I cracked the screen and broke it in half.

The third one, I dropped in water.

The fourth one, my friend broke in half.

The fifth one, was taken away. :whistle:

So, now I just use my iPod to text. :)

I used to take horrible care of my phone and never charge it, or i'd accidentally leave it somewhere.

I left it on the curb outside my house for 2 hours once. xP

Now thoygh I actually have someone that I text probably more than(Every minute or so...) I should and I never lose it. 8D

I used to take horrible care of my phone and never charge it, or i'd accidentally leave it somewhere.

Now thoygh I actually have someone that I text probably more than(Every minute or so...) I should and I never lose it. 8D

:laughingsmiley:

That's pretty much the only reason I used my phone. To text my best friend (who's a girl! :rolleyes_anim:)