Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Low for you, you mean. :P

It's still 5 beyond what I achieved last year. And if I can go past it, I will, but I won't wear myself out going to All Star.

I'd rather get a lower rank/less points, and enjoy it more, than push myself to the point where I get to All Star, or beyond, but I'm having to force myself to play tons every day, and it becomes more of a chore.

I won a Bag of Peanuts the first time, and this time a won a Neopets 11th Birthday Goodie Bag (I put wishes in for it since it's an UB).

Any ideas for other good things to ask for from the Wishing Well? I put in four wishes of 25 NP each a day.

I'm back from the wedding... we're going to the movies soon - there's this new theater that has nice seats, a small number of people in the room (I think about 20), and you can press a button and order dinner, drinks (Italian sodas!), popcorn, whatever. It looks really cool. I'm going to try and get a few games in before we go, but now laundry beckons! :guiltysmiley:

I've been seeing a lot of wishing for newer ones like Mayor of Moltara Stamp, Ruins of Faerieland Stamp (I won one of these, and sold it to my husband), Delina Stamp, Faerie Foods Stamp.

I guess a better question would be... what's the rarity cut-off again? I remember it being somewhere in the 90's, right? Is it safe to assume that if you can search for it on the site, you can wish for it on the wishing well?

I rarely ever use the Wishing Well and I've never gotten my wish granted, even if I ask for a really low-rarity item. xP When I was a newbie, I didn't know there was a rarity cutoff and randomly wished for very rare items. Well, now I know...

In other news, I really don't feel like dancing (or even walking) right now. :c

Thanks Spritzie... I probably should have just looked that up myself, but for some reason, I couldn't find it. XD

I need to do more AC stuff... the last couple days have been really sporadic.

I think my mom caught up to me on YYB, which makes me feel like I need to play more. I've been crazy busy trying to get ready for my trip - I leave Thursday - and doing other things the last couple of days. I'm not sure I'll get much more in until July. :laughingsmiley: I'm probably not going to have much internet access for the second half of June.

(I just got back on the computer from earlier).

I'm a bit jealous that you can play at work...

What game did you max? I hope not MSN because 1200 games of that is pure insanity.

No one is maxing at the moment :P *kicks games room*