Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

How was your graduation, The Guy With The Hat?

I could remember graduating 8th grade, but it wasn't as big as I could remember it.

It was so fun graduating from 12th grade, so many people from my high school still miss me, even though I have a few of them on my Facebook (most of it's friends I meet on the internet by the way).

I don't know about high school yet- I just graduated 8th Grade TODAY :graduated:

Oooh, congrats. :D How was it?

So, today, I took my last field trip of middle school. It was soooo much fun, but I'm tired, I have a headache and I'm probably sunburned. xD

The next few things I have to look forward to are: my graduation/moving-up day, as well as spending several hours after the last day of school with friends. :]

You graduated middle school as well Ryan? Nothing more but to congratulate you as well. :graduated:

squirrel+graduation2+copy.jpg

An awesome big congrats to Ryan and Doc! :D

I really looked forward to my Grade 8 grad. I couldn't wait to get away from my school and my classmates. I went to a different high school than the rest of my class, and it was the best thing I could've done. High school was a great experience for me. I hope it works out well for both of you.

Thanks, thanks!

It was funny! I go to a really ghetto school, so everybody started like yelling when the thing was over and our principal (a former special ED teacher) was like "Friends... this is NOT a sporting event. We do NOT yell."

But we did anyways :graduated:

So it seems I manage to keep lapsing in terms of my attendance to this topic. xD What did I miss?

And congratulations to TDN's latest G8 grads too! ;)

My 8th grade graduation was pretty boring. My sister refused to go, but my grandparents were there. It was a pretty quick thing, then we went out for ice cream afterwards. (A lot of the time, the offer of ice cream afterwards was enough to bribe my sister to going to things of mine, like softball games and band performances, that she didn't want to go to, but it wasn't enough for my graduation.)

Haha, I didn't have an elementary school graduation. I did, however, have a DARE graduation in 5th grade. It really wasn't that big of a deal tbh.

(Side note: My district is kinda weird and considers middle school to start in 5th grade. I believe they made this move a few years ago because there were a bunch of transfer students coming to the district's two elementary schools, and they just became too crowded. I'm not entirely sure on that though.)

We had our DARE graduation, the afternoon of our 5th grade graduation. (Things were really messed up that year. My sister was graduating from 8th as I graduated from 5th, and the school district scheduled them for the same night, so my family had to split up. My mom and grandma came to mine, my dad and grandpa went to my sister's.)

When I first went to grade school, it was K-6, middle school was 7-9, and HS was 10-12, but they changed it to K-5, 6-8, and 9-12.

We've never had any sort of grade graduation (except 12th of course, which is fast approaching :O). We were just sent on to the next grade and told to not fail! :D

My guess is our school really did not have the money to spend on those sort of celebrations, and we're small, anyway. There are about 1100 students in the entire school, K-12.

We've never had any sort of grade graduation (except 12th of course, which is fast approaching :O). We were just sent on to the next grade and told to not fail! :D

My guess is our school really did not have the money to spend on those sort of celebrations, and we're small, anyway. There are about 1100 students in the entire school, K-12.

Regardless if the celebration's going to be small or big, I hope you have a great graduation from High School Ruto!

Takes me one year back from when I graduated HS.

Ours were in separate schools as well. So with graduating, you completely left the school and went to another one. (We have dozens of each types of schools.) My HS was huge. It was 4 different buildings, 3 levels plus a basement. My sister's graduating class neared 1k. It was the first school in my city.

I feel old when graduation is being mentioned. xP Hehe. My brother had an elementary one, I didn't since I went to a different school for 5th and 6th than he did. My town didn't have a middle school until half ways through my 10th grade. We kind of kicked out the Jr High once January hit and then the following school year, it was officially a middle school with 6th graders at that campus.

Hmm...altador cup. I noticed it's coming up, which is fun to play. :] I just need to figure out which team to join up. Not sure which, but hopefully I'll be playing more than last year, even though I'm probably working just as much, if not more. xP I'll probably choose randomly? Idk...I never have a strategy with choosing.

I feel old too when HS is mentioned. Due to health issues I had in HS, I haven't set foot in a classroom in 10 years, when I was a freshman in HS. I've been out of HS for 7 years. :laughingsmiley:

I need to get in some practice for the AC. Do you have any favorite lands or PB colors that could go with a land? (I picked Maraqua because it tied with Faerieland for my favorite land, but I love Maraquan pets.)

I'm glad I got in some YYB practice before the actual Cup starts. I'm probably not going to spend all that much time on the side games (especially MSN, I think it's my laptop's thin keys that are affecting my performance) and instead spend more time on my YYB skills.

Still pretty pumped for the Cup. It's my first one that I'm actually taking seriously and not being a lazy arse. xD

I haven't tried up for YYB yet.

I signed up for mystery island because I always pick their team for the cup (and I love island stuff in general). Originally, an island pet was my dreamie, and now a Maraquan pet is. :laughingsmiley:

If I didn't sign up for MI, Maraqua would be my choice, just because I love the ocean. :) So I love islands and the ocean! There ya go.

I hope I make more points this year than last year. I'm just not as intense about it as some other people. I get tired of playing the same games over and over again sometimes.

EDIT: I just spun the wheel of extravagance for the first time in a week (I've spun it 8 or 9 times total now) and I got nothing. I hate that stupid thing...

I only made it to rank 10 last year, when I was aiming for All Star. But I avoided YYB until near the end it was just too late to catch up without playing 8 hours a day. I plan to do better this year. Maybe rank 15, if I can't get All Star.