Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Heh, okay. ^^

Oh and also, if it fails to find the artwork (if you got the album from iTunes this probably won't happen) you can just search up the album cover on Google, save it, then right click the album in iTunes... "Get Info" then go to the "Artwork" tab, then click "Add..." and find your file. :P

Ohhh. I will definitely have to remember that, now :P

Something odd happened when I was at the arcade today, the Skee-Ball machine was acting funny. It was scoring 10,000 points randomly without any balls thrown sometimes, it even hit up to 90,000 points with no balls thrown. I scored over 450 tickets from that glitched machine when I turned them in.

I may also take this for a paranormal occurence, since this is nothing that would happen everyday. :evo:

I wish that would happen to me... <_<

Ever have one of those moments where someone was doing something really annoying and they wouldn't stop it? I sure have.

One of my friends got up on this monkey bar thingy singing in a horrible voice "I AM THE KIIIIING OF THE WOORRRLD!!" Everyone would throw stuff at him, even the soccer ball he kept blocking it. I even took off my shoe and started throwing it at him xD Eventually i took of both my shoes and he caught BOTH of them in between his feet xD it was the most horrible and awesome thing ever. xD :laughingsmiley:

AZs weather is so weird, one day its super hot outside, the next its overcast and freezing, then its just cold, then theres smoke everywhere from a forest fire or something, and now its hot again, T-T

That sounds amazing Javi. xD

Same at the broken machine, Plushie. ^^

My school did a carnival for the 8th graders today! Was so much fun! 8D

And we stalked some people. :P

We've been having crazy weather here. We've in our crazy spring thunderstorm period. So it'll rain like crazy, then get hot with the steam rising off the pavement, then back to storming. The other day, we had a tornado touch down nearby, as well as some hail.

Well then, there were some thunderstorms going on late Thursday night where I was.

Today was cloudy at first, but cleared up after I left the arcade, it was rather warm as well, too.

It's been mostly rainy where I live. No significant thunderstorms or anything thus far (but I think we're supposed to get them throughout next week), but yeah, it's been humid and rainy.

Now, it seems like I'm just counting the days until it gets warm and sunny for an entire day and not just a few hours.

I hate the cold and rain. It was pretty cold this morning, due to the moisture being in the air.

I have the feeling it's going to be a strange spring, considering we've gotten snow as late as mid-May this year.

It won't stop raining around here. It's being ruininig everything.

Yesterday was our big, yearly, bash! But everybody being stupid, decided to set up everything outside, despite the fact we had like a 75% chance of rain :P

So, when the rain came by, our Janitor came to my class and made us (and a few other classses) carry everything through the rain and water, to the cafeteria.

AND on top of all of that, I am now sick with a cold :/

:laughingsmiley: That sucks. I hate rain almost as much as snow. Almost.

Actually, I love rain. But it's my favorite when I'm inside and get to sit and listen to the thunder and the rain hitting the roof. And watching the lightning. I also love driving in rain, but I don't like it otherwise.

I love sitting inside on a Friday or Saturday night and just listening to the rain fall down or listening to thunder during a thunderstorm. It's so relaxing, but somehow it takes me a while to fall asleep during a thunderstorm (or even a rainstorm).

It's even better when I have Nutella toast, smooth jazz, tea and a good book. c:

Other than that, I hate rain. :P

That's the best time! We don't have thunderstorms often though, except during the spring. But they usually get fairly severe, with hail, a bit of local flooding, and tornadoes.

Oh, it's been overcast here a lot lately. I don't really mind it all that much, even though I walk to and from school nearly every day.

There's always a chance that it could start pouring, but thankfully it hasn't happened yet. :)

(the most severe weather I came across while walking to school was...mist. xD)

AZs weather is so weird, one day its super hot outside, the next its overcast and freezing, then its just cold, then theres smoke everywhere from a forest fire or something, and now its hot again, T-T

Ryan, the smoke was actually from Canada. (no joke!) We have had really nice weather here in AZ (minus the smoke) which is really weird for this time of year. Usually it's an oven by now. The rain was kinda fun the other day.

:laughingsmiley: That sucks. I hate rain almost as much as snow. Almost.

Actually, I love rain. But it's my favorite when I'm inside and get to sit and listen to the thunder and the rain hitting the roof. And watching the lightning. I also love driving in rain, but I don't like it otherwise.

I love rain too - especially listening to it on the roof like you said. I love it when it rains like that when I go to sleep. Watching storms is fun. I actually like driving in it too, as long as it isn't so intense that I can't see. AZ drivers are super bad in the rain though, so it can be annoying for that reason.

Oh and Rachel, I'll take that with the tea, but I'll replace the smooth jazz with Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong, and Ella Fitzgerald. :yes:

Haha... rain... I have a story.

So on Wednesday this week I was in my house alone after my Maths exams had finished and decided I'd cycle the 2 or 3 miles to my grandparent's house. So I packed a backpack with my laptop, various chargers, DVDs and about 4+ days worth of clothes. Boy it was heavy. Anyhow, so I locked up the house, fetched my bike from the garage - which was troublesome as it gets hung on the garage ceiling - and then started my bike journey with the heavy weight on my back. When I left, the weather was okay. 5mins later, it started drizzling with rain. 5 more minutes later it was bucketing it down. The weight on my back was getting heavier and heavier the further I went and the wind was against me so it was even harder to cycle. About half way there, hail stones started attacking me. I don't know how long it took me to get there, I forgot to check the time I left at... but I think it must've been about an hour. My grandmother opened the front door to find a very soaking wet Iona, who felt like she was about to be violently sick. About half an hour later I looked out the window. It was a completely different view... the sun was blazing and all the rain had dried up. That's just my luck. <_<

Overcast is depressing to me. Plus it makes it too cold when it's raining or there's moisture in the air.

I never really liked overcast as well. The wind actually makes things colder when I go outside in my opinion rather than the rain. :P

That sucks Iona. You didn't get sick, did you? That probably would have gotten me sick. Weather changes ridiculously quick here.

I hate the wind too. :laughingsmiley: We have crazy amounts of wind the last few years. It's done a lot of damage recently. The wind doesn't bother me all that much, as long as it's warm out. But in January, we had weather that was -10 degrees, with 35 MPH winds, making the temperature with wind chill, about -35 degrees. <_< I forgot my gloves when walking between buildings at work (which takes 5-8 minutes) and I couldn't feel my fingers by the time I got to the other building, and it was about 10 hours before the pain in my fingers stopped.