Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

We're getting the wind and the rain today :D All the earthworms came out yesterday, and I saved them from a horrible death by pedestrians :P

It's snowing right now. I thought we were done with winter, but I was wrong. It's just light snowfall, so I don't mind it at all.

No snow here, but strong winds, yes.

My hair is usually in/near my eyes and goes down my neck. I cut it all when the back reaches my shoulders, but I've let it grow longer (last summer is went past me shoulders). In summary it's what you might call "emo".

EDIT: Oh no. I've talked it a british accent all day. It's gotten to a point where I think and type it as well. "past me shoulders".

Did someone say snow? It snowed a bit on April Fools Day where I live (no joke), or was it the day before? :guiltysmiley:

Guest ErikaChristine

The weather was so nice in Winnipeg today. It was +7°C. Which is such a nice change from -40°C which it was like 2 weeks ago. :P

SNOW?! What the mess? I'm so tired of this strange weather. :sick01: It's bipolar. One day it's hot and everyone is in shorts. The next, we're all bundled up in big, stuffy jackets. Crazy. :mellow:

SNOW?! What the mess? I'm so tired of this strange weather. :sick01: It's bipolar. One day it's hot and everyone is in shorts. The next, we're all bundled up in big, stuffy jackets. Crazy. :mellow:

Yep. That's how our weather is here, all the time. We have the whole line "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and it will change." It can go from 60s, to snow, and back to 60s in one day, with no issues. Or a blizzard that shuts down highways across the state, and within 24 hours, there's no trace of the snow.

OOOHHHHH THAT REMINDS ME!

Guess who is doing their english research project on why squirrels, narwhals, and unicorns are the best animals ever? I'm quite proud of it. :P

I used that picture. :P

Where do you think Sara went? :O

I think Sara is at the snack table :O

And that's pretty awesome :P I once got a perfect (only one in the class actually) on a project involving Geometry and how it relates to the penguins eventually ruling the world.

Mission Impossible :woot:

And I think I deleted it...it was a powerpoint. :(

I tend to mess with my teachers like that. I had the same teacher from geometry again this year and I drew penguins on my tests. :D and I covered half of a Spanish worksheet in Zebra stripes. It took the whole class period and I wanted to finish the whole paper before we turned it in. :O

Yayyy!

Awww. D:

Mine is too. At the end it says "Mrs. -teachersname- is probably glad this is finally over :D"

I do too, and my english teacher is fine with it cause she likes bunnies almost as much as I do squirrels so she understands these obsessions.

Lol, yay for zebra papers! xD

My math teacher enjoys my shenanigans :P We're actually friends and I'm doing a state competition for a scholarship in math soon so...yeah :P I even drew waldo on one of my tests. XD

My Spanish teacher loves me too. I definitely deserved a 91 but she gave me random points that made me have a 97 last semester. I got a 100 on the homework grade in there and I never do it. :whistle:

I had teachers like that in middle school. It didn't matter what happened, they never had an issue with me. Even if I talked a lot, and they normally hated that.

Then there was a teacher in HS that downed my grade in psychology, just because he knew I didn't like it. It didn't matter that I did the work and had an A. :laughingsmiley: