Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My ringtone is....According to You. I dunno who it's by, it was just one of the free ringtones Itunes gave out. Cause I'm cheap like that. ^^

And it also alternates with my friend making a weird quail noise. loll.

If I answered the phone to that I would've replied in hawk. Simple solution. :P

I would reply in squirrel but since that language involves alot of interpretive dance it just wouldn't work over the phone.

OMG YOUTUBE WORKS TOO NOW. -clings to Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chilli Peppers-

I have a brass band piece 'Mephistopheles' for my ringtone, I have to have something that's loud otherwise I never notice that my phone is going when I'm out, it's hopeless. Half the time I don't even notice it vibrating in my pocket as well as ringing.

My main ringtones used to be Daughters by John Mayer for family. Mayberry by Rascal Flatts for my parents house phone. Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback for my husband. Dynamo of Volition by Jason Mraz for my friends. Hero's Song by Brendan James for my in-laws. And The Other Side by Brendan James for my default.

Oh I wouldn't buy ringtones...fortunately my phone will accept mp3 files so I can just use whatever I have on CD etc. I remember the good old days before such technology existed and the Nokia default ringtone seemed to be everywhere, heheh.

I use Phonezoo to make my ringtones...I have a bunch of anime theme songs, video game songs, and random things as ringtones. :D Since my cell phone is also my alarm clock, I've been waking up to the Super Smash Bros Brawl theme for the past two years now :)

For Phonezoo, you can either record your own stuff, or you use mp3s you own and upload them. Then it gets sent to your phone in a text. It's really awesome, and I haven't had a problem using it yet :)

Bleck, Katy Perry... The only song of hers I like is Hot N' Cold.

Wait...*checks* I'm using the Glee version. The show, you heard of it?

I use Phonezoo to make my ringtones...I have a bunch of anime theme songs, video game songs, and random things as ringtones. :D Since my cell phone is also my alarm clock, I've been waking up to the Super Smash Bros Brawl theme for the past two years now :)

For Phonezoo, you can either record your own stuff, or you use mp3s you own and upload them. Then it gets sent to your phone in a text. It's really awesome, and I haven't had a problem using it yet :)

Oooohhh that is so cool Manta! I am definitely using that for my next ringtone!

I have one of those radio alarm clocks that goes off with whatever song is on Q102 (my fav station) at the time. Unfortunately, that song stays stuck in my head FOR THE REST OF THE DAY or I think that song is part of my dream and so I dont wake up. :laughingsmiley:

I have another bit of super-loud brass band music, a piece called 'Cossack', as an alarm. I forgot to turn it off one weekend & it pretty much shocked my boyfriend awake, lol. Suffice to say I'm not a morning person so need something to wake me up properly!

I've always been the same way. It has to be loud to wake me. But I'm a lot easier to wake now. Even my phone on vibrate, or my husband's phone ringing across our apartment wakes me up. So I like to be woken up as gently as possible. I want to get one of those alarm clocks that starts off really quiet, and slowly gets louder. That way, I wake up to the lowest volume possible to wake me.

I've always been the same way. It has to be loud to wake me. But I'm a lot easier to wake now. Even my phone on vibrate, or my husband's phone ringing across our apartment wakes me up. So I like to be woken up as gently as possible. I want to get one of those alarm clocks that starts off really quiet, and slowly gets louder. That way, I wake up to the lowest volume possible to wake me.

i have one of those..the problem is that it plays the same sound over and over..i still occasionally find "church bells" or "rainfoirest" playing in my head