Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Heh, I'm reminded of an Eddie Izzard discourse on the subject of vampires and the like. xD Let me dig it up...

I kind of like the idea of a veggie vampire sinking their fangs into a tomato...

I've mercifully escaped anything and everything to do with Twilight, and am happy in my ignorance, from the sounds of it I'd hate it :/

While I have no beef with Chrome users (Chrome being based on the free and open source Chromium project after all), I should point out that Firefox works just fine without any bells and whistles too. :yes:

Firefox takes 30 seconds to load for you? o_O Now there's something to give the people working on startup time a fit. There's definitely something else interfering there.

:laughingsmiley: Theo, we promise, it's nothing against you. I just don't want to have to mess with it. Chrome is perfect upon download. :yes:

And on my old desktop, FF would take ages to launch as well.

I should sleep

what am I saying? I'm Tyler, I don't sleep

sleep is for the weak :P

Sleep is for the old and tired.

-is on grandpa's comp-

@Spritzie

Whoa, your avvie/siggy is awesome! :O

Yay! You can finally see them. :D Thank you. Go check Anisha's as well.

What the heck is word pad? xD -never heard of it-

I will.

He gets annoyed when I bug him though so it'll be interesting. :P

It's like Notepad, which is completely basic. You can't do much formatting or anything. WordPad is fancier. You can add bullet points, change the text size, make it bold, etc. But of course, it's nothing like Word.

Tell him it's important.

Meh. It doesn't feel any different than all those days that I haven't been in school for. All that's different is that my brother and father are home.

Note that Coppercab cried and apologized for something he didn't do.