Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

CAV, you have to remember that there are people who care about you. Your father is probably going through a rough time too. And, in my humble opinion, suicide is selfish, so please, don't forget to remember the people who care.

After my dad died, my mum would randomly freak out on me sometimes, yelling wretched, mean things, and throwing things. I never really did anything to provoke this; I got good grades, I took care of my sister, and cooked and cleaned. It was just her way of blowing off steam. It was a very inappropriate way of doing so, but that's just her personality.

*Hugs CAV* I know it seems unlikely now...but things REALLY do get better, I'm living proof of that. Just remember, it's NOT your fault that your Dad is upset, and he probably didn't mean what he said. Anyways, if you do want to die I'll come to New York and get you...but I'll be bicycling...in the cold...and when I show up I'll be dirty smelly and hungry so I'll need a bath....but THEN I'll take you back up to Canada! :yes:

I know it probably doesn't mean much coming from me since I don't really know you, but I hope that you're feeling a bit better about things today. There are obviously a lot of people here who care about you & want to help, and that must count for something.

Lol, is it bad that i'm obsessed enough to seriously consider moving to Denver in a few years?

I definatley wanna move somewhere where there's atleast one person from TDN. xD

Lol, i'm still about 2 yeras off... xD

Ok. I'm online. Nobody's home.

I understand that he's going through a rough time, but he has to understand the he isn't the only dang one. He acts as if everybody is having a good time whie he suffers. Meanwhile I'm the first of my family to need to go on anti-depressants.

Ok. Everything started when I had to scoot (use my scooter) all the way to therapy, dispite the fact that ice is still on the ground from the last blizzard. I always have the idea to move forward until I see a bus. But there was no bus at all. So I ended up scooting all the way to the B64 stop, where I did catch the other bus. The only problem is that dad forgot to pay for the therapy, so I can't go in until I do so. I was suppose to meet my god-sister whom had the money. But my grandmother said 71st, I said 73rd, and the office was on 77th. So I spend the next half hour scooting around between the spots looking for her. I found her, and then I went in only to find out that my father paid in advance and I missed my session. He told me nothing about this.

So I went home, and my father said to not turn on the laptop, and if it was still on, to turn it off. I was going to do that when I got sucked into a conversation and then 2 hours passed by (can't really blame a guy for that). He realizes that it's still on, and claims that if I don't want to follow the rules, that I can leave. I asked him why it was a federal case if I got sucked into a conversation and nothing happens, but it was ok for him to get sucked into a conversation with my grandmother and forget that me and my brother are still home alone. We can take care of ourselves, but still. He then brings out the tired excuse "I'm the parent, your the child. I can do what I want". To me, once you use that excuse, you lost the arguement since it's unvaild and it's a cheap way out. I said this calmly, and instead he decides to burst and says how he didn't want me scooting or walking towards therapy, even though I would've arrived LATER if I waited for the bus that never came. He accuses me of not even going to therapy, and instead of listening to me he just brings out a message left on the phone and claims that he's right, which pissed me off beyond belief. And you guys can tell when that pisses me off, since it's happened here on TDN. So I explode on him, we are at our necks, and my brother is in the corner begging for us to stop. A whole lot of crap happens, and in the end he asks what happened to his son. I reply asking what happened to him, and he just threatens to punch my mouth out. I try to contact my grandmother, and instead she completely places blame on me even when I didn't start anything. My father then says how I got what I wanted (a transfer) and that I didn't contact the guy about the schools. I tried to contact him, he didn't pick up. Is that my problem? I've told that to him a billion times, but it doesn't seem to get through that thick skull of his.

I never wanted to think of suicide. I always felt it was a selfish way out. I said to myself that I would never sink that low. But I'm trapped in a house with someone who wants me gone, someone whom is scared of me, someone whom can't help me, and the only people that do help and listen (you guys) are being taken away from me since I'm this close to losing the laptop. I can't bear it any longer, and I have nowhere that I can go for the time being. I'm completely trapped.

Sorry if I sweared or anything in this. I needed to let it out if I did (see why I need swearing freedom on the HAMS site Ryan?).