Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ohhhh. I guess I missed where you used <3. I know what it is, just haven't seen it used in a couple years.

That's the one I saw, (:3) That I thought was supposed to convert to a smiley, but didn't. I'm unconfused now.

YAY! I'm glad you're back Anisha!! You were gone WAY too long. :yes:

I am so sorry for my long absence. I really missed you guys. :)

P.S. Did anyone notice that I am not using bold texts anymore? :P

I found myself in Encyclopidia Dramatica. Worst site on the internet. They have nothing positive to say about anything, with the exception of one thing, and it's rather obvious what it would be since this is the internet.

The point is, the site is god-awful.

They had the guts to call Hitler a hero...

I made the mistake of looking up Encyclopedia Dramatica...I think a small part of my brain just died in horror. How can anyone with a even just a few brain cells write stuff like that?!

If it's that bad, I really hope the stupidity isn't contagious. o_O

It has a website. It's essentially stories of people who have died or nearly died by doing really stupid things, thereby aiding natural selection by eliminating themselves from the gene pool. There was one from a guy in Wales who'd gone out on a tiny dinghy with no lifejacket because his wheelie bin had been swept out to sea and he wanted to rescue it. Luckily he survived but the coastguard had to rescue him because the bin was almost bigger than his boat and he was going to drown. Daft.

The Darwin awards are handed out (posthumously) to the people who have done the gene pool the greatest service by removing themselves from it in a spectacularly stupid fashion.

heheh. i have the first of the books that were made. i havent read all of it but the animal keeping ones are most hilarious :)

Why would you're heart melt? Because I used a smiley?

Yes, CAV.

You using that smiley is quite heart-warming. xD

I don't know. Because I'm dumb and apparently overly emotional right now.

I'm always like that. :D

I am so sorry for my long absence. I really missed you guys. :)

P.S. Did anyone notice that I am not using bold texts anymore? :P

I was still trying to figure out if you just forget or if it was intentional... xD