Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Last year was my first AC, so I'm not exactly a pro at it. :P But how do you think Maraqua will do this year? I'll always play for them, regardless of how well or bad they do. Though I'd love to have a trophy.

MQ? Atleast second tier.

I'm still peicing together the final four placement, but I think it might have these 4 teams in it.

Maraqua, Roo Island, Meridell, Darigan Citadel.

Virtupets and Krawk Island are serious possibilities, too.

I would love it if Maraqua did well.

How many games of YYB did you play last year?

I made it to rank 10. I started playing YYB late, so I only played about 572 games. (I planned on getting to the top rank playing SS. :laughingsmiley: Yeah, that didn't happen.)

Me too. MQ is one of my top 5 favourite teams.

A little over 2000. xD

Pretty good considering I was distracted by TDN most of the summer. xD

Lol, I can't stand SS. I can only play one game a day or I overload... xD

I love tedious things, and that's what SS is. I think that's why I loved it so much. I had a blast playing it. But I started having pain in my wrists in the middle of the AC. So I'll have to figure something else out for this year.

I need a schedule I think. I want to get the All Star rank this year.

Personally, I love the fast pacedness of YYB. xD

You should hang out at WAM next year. Quite friendly, and I love their game of Flotsams and Jetsams that they do sometimes.

Anyway, joining an AC group and getting a rival or two is great motivation to play more. -nodnod- I stayed up multiple nights , playing YYB, just to get ahead of my rival... xD

I didn't want to try YYB in the beginning. I wasn't sure I'd like how it was played. But I did end up enjoying it. That's how I primarily got my games in the end. I'd play the others for the NP limit, then go back to YYB.

That's how I am. xD

Which formation do you use?

I prefer 1+3 right-left.

Puts Vickels right next to the Yooyu.

Oh btw, Vickles is the only AC player I scored with this year. Just under Twenty-five thousand goals, ONLY with the best AC player in the game. :P

-feels like I actually did something to help his GPG average-

Ummm. I don't remember actually. I started using a different one than I did in the beginning.

I scored with whoever I could. I changed it around only to get the achievements that required certain things.

Lol, for obvious reasons I didn't get the "Score 500 points wth each player" acheivment... xD

I did that my first year, but since I was using that formation, Vickels was usually the easiest to score with.

*feels like her AC record is slightly inadequate xD*

I joined VPets, but due to a three week trip to the american southwest for a class, I wasn't able to play all that much

Not that I'm any good at YYB :P

I'd like to join a team for realz, but I can't decide who to support...I'll probably just join whoever's most likely to get a trophy, to be perfectly honest lol xD

:laughingsmiley: I went with Maraqua because that's my favorite land. (That and Faerieland.) My husband was shocked I didn't join FL.

He planned to join Brightvale, since that's his favorite. But he went with DC.