Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I made a list for my HS graduation because my mom wanted to be able to tell people. But my family ended up being the only ones buying me stuff from it. My friends and such, came up with either own ideas. (And my grandparents gave me checks towards a computer monitor, because they wanted me to pick it out myself.)

I love finding gifts for people.

Variety is good. I mostly like Nintendo/mario-style games myself.

Spritzie, you should totally get a DS for Christmas! They're awesome!!!!

I'm gonna have to decide myself if I want to upgrade to a 3DS.

I think 3D is being overdone in movies. Nobody dared to touch it. Avatar does it, and now look at how many 3D movies there are.

It all comes down to MONEY. Some places and things do 3D to the point that they don't deserve my money (Alpha and Omega, 3D TVs, Tangled). Other things do 3D to the point that I DO want to spend my money on it (3DS, How To Train Your Dragon, Avatar).

3D is cool for me, but I don't like the reason why every movie business jumped on it. It's not because they want to entertain people; it's just because they want more green paper.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Doc. Why can't you get a tree?

EDIT: Ninja'd by Doc. Why can't you get a tree?

Duh! I AM a ninja. :ph34r:

We're getting tile done in half of our house the 13th. My dad says they won't be done in enough time for us to put out our Tree. :(

We're getting it in the living room, kitchen, hallway, the laundry corner, and both bathrooms. I'm gonna need some more socks for the cold mornings/nights <_<

3D in movies gives me a headache :(

I am intrigued by the 3DS though, I'll likely want to replace my DS Lite with it at some point. I got my husband a DSi when they first came out and felt completely gipped at my lack of all the awesome features it has, so I think I'm due something cool and new :D

We're getting it in the living room, kitchen, hallway, the laundry corner, and both bathrooms. I'm gonna need some more socks for the cold mornings/nights <_<

I hate that. My parents' town home has mostly wood floors with tile in the bathrooms. The floors are always freezing. I never go there without socks.

My house is a mix of flooring. My dad's room, living room, and back room have carpet. The bathroom and kitchen have tiles. And my room has a nice wood polish.

We're getting tile done in half of our house the 13th. My dad says they won't be done in enough time for us to put out our Tree. :(

That sucks. Ask your father if you can delay the tile work.

I am intrigued by the 3DS though, I'll likely want to replace my DS Lite with it at some point. I got my husband a DSi when they first came out and felt completely gipped at my lack of all the awesome features it has, so I think I'm due something cool and new :D

I remember when I had the old bulky DS. My brother got the special Pokemond Diamond/Pearl DS Lite. I didn't feel too bad, since I still had a working DS. I traded it in so I can upgrade to the DSi. And my uncle got us both the DSi XL to share. Now I'll be upgrading to the 3DS when it arrives.

poke01.jpg

This is what my brother has. It looks great, but he covered it with a green lightning skin.

My brother really wanted the skin. I tried to stop him, but he didn't want to hear it. Whatever.

@Spritzie My father hates the Red Mario Wii. I just have the plain white one.

I need to get a classic controller for the Wii. I figured that I would need to get it sooner or later, so I figured to get it now. Fortunately, the Wii remake of Goldeneye 007 has a bundle that comes with a gold classic controller.

Wii+Goldeneye+007+-+Classic+Edition+With+Golden+Controller.PNG

The game and controller are selling for $50 on Amazon. That's the price of the game alone, so it's a great deal! It's on my Christmas list.

My brother really wanted the skin. I tried to stop him, but he didn't want to hear it. Whatever.

@Spritzie My father hates the Red Mario Wii. I just have the plain white one.

I need to get a classic controller for the Wii. I figured that I would need to get it sooner or later, so I figured to get it now. Fortunately, the Wii remake of Goldeneye 007 has a bundle that comes with a gold classic controller.

The game and controller are selling for $50 on Amazon. That's the price of the game alone, so it's a great deal! It's on my Christmas list.

I'm glad they redesigned the box for Goldeneye, from how the N64 box was.

090622-007-unsee-it.jpg

They're right. I can't unsee it.

I'm glad they redesigned the box for Goldeneye, from how the N64 box was.

090622-007-unsee-it.jpg

They're right. I can't unsee it.

I never unsaw it either. But at the same time that could easily be his finger that looks like an extension of his face.

But regardless, the new case looks better anyway.

haha, I never noticed that. I played Goldeneye so much before that I don't think I could play it again. The gold classic controller is pretty awesome though. I still have my GameCube and 3 controllers, so I'm not worried about that.

I am annoyed by all the 3D stuff with the movies, but the 3DS interests me. Did you know that there's a switch that you can use so that you can see the 3D? It's because everyone sees 3D differently. Besides, I'm a HUGE paper mario fan, and it seems like that game would be awesome in 3D (yes, I know that's a bit ironic...)

I got my mom a DSi but I just have a regular ol' DS. I put a mushroom with a 1 up under it an yoshi eggs on the cover. :)

I never got into pokemon, but the Link DS is pretty awesome.

The gold classic controller is pretty awesome though. I still have my GameCube and 3 controllers, so I'm not worried about that.

I actually still have my Gamecube plugged in, and I still play it regularly since I don't like playing GC games on the Wii. I still have a working controller, but yet I still want to get a Classic controller, especially that gold one.

hmm, do I want Goldeneye, or Sonic Colors

decisions decisions

I was going to ask for Sonic Colors, but my brother wanted it so I let him put it on his Christmas list. Same with Kirby Epic Yarn.

It is actually a hard choice to make. Both games got rather good reviews, although I think Goldeneye got better reviews than Sonic Colors...

at least one of the Mario Galaxies (I haven't played either).

Get Galaxy 2. It's better than the first.

I've heard it so many times today, I have to ask... what is Kirby's Epic Yarn?

Well, you should know about Kirby (the super tough pink puff, like they said in the ads). Epic Yarn is his new adventure, where Kirby is now a ball of yarn.

More info here.

I know nothing of Kirby. My husband laughed at me when I thought he was a Pokemon. :eh:

I don't know video games. At all.

Has anyone heard anything about the Epic Mickey game? It looked rather awesome.