Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Basically TJ is saying that you all have free rein to run the event, but you shouldn't expect official staff support when it comes to the organisation. :yes: If even *Anime* got a headache from handling it before, well... Anime is an epic organiser. So be careful. xD

All right JB! If it's too much of a pain for you, well, we're all here to back you up. Even us staffers can help as members. :P

Actually, it's more like you can't expect staff members to help you except if they volunteer themselves. :P

It appears it's not the staff isn't allowed to help, but that they're not helping officially as staff. And it's not backed by TDN staff. But I'm sure there's at least a few staff members that are willing to help out otherwise.

Indeed. If you need any programming work done, just ask me - after my exams that is.

Sure. :P I'll help out with programming, coding, random grammar checking, etc. as necessary. But not organisation. xD

Okay, while I was off-shift, someone removed my usual desk chair, and replaced it with something else. It's nicer, but it creaks when I move. And since I now share my work room with other people, noisy chairs are not good. <_<

Spritzie, at least your chair doesn't collapse when you sit on it. :P

I presume JB will show up sooner or later...

Congratulations indeed. :yes:

And I always seem to end up with the wobbly desk in tests and exams. Fortunately I usually have some spare paper to wedge under one leg.

I tend to get wobbly tables as well. But I can't stuff any paper cause they take your backpack away. And I always feel bad if I mistakingly tilt the table and the other people at the table get annoyed.

I occasionally like bringing attention to myself, depends on the circumstances.

For instance: We had to make these poems with a partner(We had three people) and we presented them on Friday. Our was pretty funny(You should've seen the class when we went through the line "I like girls, I like girls, I like squirrels". Guess which part I said. :P ) but in the begginning I accidentally hit a tissue box and I couldn't get it back up on the ledge it was on. I finally let it drop, kicked it behind me, and hoped no one noticed. They did. It was kinda embarrasing...

Btw, thanks AA and CAV. :)