Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Aw Will! That is really nice of you to give away your pets! And no, I am not sucking up to you. I just think that you are very generous. :yes:

Going back in the convo a lot....

livvy - YAY for decisions! Are you close to your Desert PB? I love the idea of the Gold Maukeet. I love Shadow Wockys because their little noses are so cute! And Desert Wockys because they have the awesomest wigs!

Aw Will! That is really nice of you to give away your pets! And no, I am not sucking up to you. I just think that you are very generous. :yes:

Going back in the convo a lot....

livvy - YAY for decisions! Are you close to your Desert PB? I love the idea of the Gold Maukeet. I love Shadow Wockys because their little noses are so cute! And Desert Wockys because they have the awesomest wigs!

I could probably get a Desert PB now, which would be used for one of my dreamies, but I'm saving up for a Draik right now.

I'm sure CAV would like your Hissi...

But I already got a Hissi. It's bad enough that I have to morph my Kyrii to get my Draik, and I'm already also hunting for a Krawk.

I would love to have another Hissi, but I just don't have the room. Sorry.

No, I didn't get to resell those lovely weapons we bought, so I'm way far from a Desert PB now. But I've learned restocking, and that's doing pretty okay! I can usually make at least 40k a day, more if I don't have things to do.

Did you sell it yet? I don't see any paintbrushes in your shop.

No. I always use the trading post. But it expired. I will put it back up soon.

But even newbies can check prices. :P

Not all of them.

I had a Baby PB to sell for 600k. I misread the deal and someone got it for 600 NPs. I reported it, but I don't know if TNT ever caught them.

Fortunately, Ryan donated 600k for me, as this was when I was saving for a Darigan PB. Also because he's awesome like that.

Sorry Livvy, but people do it all the time. Not to mention it's not really scamming when I'm selling for normal price.

I hate it when people do that. It's even worse when you click on the other one accidentally because you slipped or something <_<

The Christmas PB? Those are usually hard to sell, though strangely I find them most successful around mid-summer, because then people aren't waiting to get one for free from the Advent Calendar and the cheapest ones would've already been sold. I sold about 12 of them at roughly 50k each? This summer too. :yes:

Though it does take a while. Maybe a week or two?

You should just sell it at your store. You'll probably get a sale faster since the paint brush costs less than 99k at the moment.

They've always sold under 99k. That's what sucks. Not a lot of profit...