Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Thanks very much Tyler. The topic I want to stay alive and it nearly dies.

I will have a new set tomorrow. It's a set that I didn't include in the topic about all the sigs I made. Why didn't I include it? Because I just made it. But I don't have time to add it today. Good night everyone.

Hmm... maybe I should review Wormux on the games thread? :P I'm afraid it's not exactly the right type of game to go there though.

Okay - I actually made a video that might kinda qualify as a review of sorts, so I'll go ahead and post that. xD

So the other day it snowed and now it's really cold...*trails off* Uhh...hm.

It's icky and snowy here too. Yesterday, I got back to work around 5pm, there was nothing going on. Then at 7, the person who came in after me, told me to drive carefully because the roads were getting back. I was like ' Bad with what?' I had no idea it was going to snow. And now it's horribly cold and icky.

I seriously despise snow. I hate being cold, and wet. And it makes the roads dangerous. The number of people on the road last night that were driving like idiots and weren't driving for the conditions (which was ice covered roads), were hard to count.

The only think I don't like is the ice afterwards. The store that is under my apartment building has the bad habit of not shoveling snow. It's great at first because of the snow. But it's near impossible to walk on when it gets slippery.