Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Divya, you're taller than me, and I'm at the end of my growth spurt. :P I guess my habit of hunching over all the time doesn't help.

Divya, you're taller than me, and I'm at the end of my growth spurt. :P I guess my habit of hunching over all the time doesn't help.

*giggles* Oh Theo.... ;)

I was told I'd be around 5'6. And now, I'm 5'6. They were right. And they knew my sister would be tall. She's nearly 6'.

Woah! You are tall! And your sister is super tall! :O I always imagine 6' as basketball players.

You are taller than me, Divya. I stand proud at my height of 5'1".

:) Shortness has its advantages.

I take after my mom, who's 5'6. And my sister takes after my dad, who is 6'2.

You grew up in one tall family! :O

You grew up in one tall family! :O

My husband's family is a lot taller. His mom is 5'9. His dad is 6'1. His sister is 6'2 or 6'3. And he's 5'10. :laughingsmiley: I tease him because his sister is a couple years younger as well, and she's 4-ish inches taller.

:laughingsmiley: Aw! Poor him! I find it awkward being the only one different in the family. Whenever we go to India, the food is always really spicy. All of my family loves it, but I hate it. Everything has to be made special for me. ;) But it still feels weird.

Is one respect or another, someone in my family is left out of something. Like, I'm the only one with perfectly straight hair. My dad and sister have wavy hair. My mom's is super curly. I was the only one that was blonde into being an adult. My dad and sister have med. brown hair, my mom's is nearly black now. My sister was the only one in my family not to play an instrument...

My whole family was blonde when they were young, even my mom. But my hair was a lighter blonde than my sister's. Her's actually bordered on brown. And my hair has always been that straight, where as everyone else's was always wavy/curly.

*nods* Ahhhh. I know a family that is Chinese so they all have black hair, except their daughter who has red hair. o_O She isnt adopted or from a different mother/father! It is probably the whole genetics thing, but they dont know of a single relative with red hair!

Woah! You are tall! And your sister is super tall! :O I always imagine 6' as basketball players.

Actually, I think most basketball players tend to be over 6'6".

Is it me, or am I one of the tallest people in TDN? And yet I'm only 14. x_x

People are have their growth spurts at different times. But you're not too much taller than me CAV. I'm like 5' 6" and a little more. But there is a girl at church that has been as tall as/taller than me since she was in second grade and I was in high school. It was slightly intimidating.

Is it guys or girls that usually finish their growing earlier than the other? I want to say it's guys, but I'm not sure.

My sister got her height early. They knew she'd be tall. She was taller than most guys all through school. She was a center on the basketball team, even in middle school. They called her the Jolly Green Giant for a reason. :laughingsmiley:

I have a really tall family. I'm 5'8", my mom is short, only 5'6", my sister is 5'10" and my dad is 6'5"

on my extended family, one of my aunts is 6'1" and one of my uncles is 6'7"

'

See? I'm one of the tallest, not THE tallest.

Ah okay. I couldn't remember for the life of me. I've been out of school too long. Even King Hagan thinks so. :yes:

:laughingsmiley: This made me laugh so hard! I completely utterly agree about King Hagan!