Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Thanks Bean. I think the fact that I do tend to do things quietly is what made it so difficult to write about.

Welcome! And yes, that does make it difficult, but it will make it stand out from the rest of the essays and it describes you amazingly. ^_^

Here is my unblusher: livvy is horrible! Rawr. Dinosaur. And stuff. I can say this cuz I already complimented you. And you know that I dont mean it. :laughingsmiley:

So, those siggies with your neopets picture and name are really cute! Whoever made them did a really nice job.

Do you mean the Draik picture such as the one in my siggy?

Yeah. It's cute.

Thanks! I didnt make it, one of my friends did, Prankster. She has been offline for a while, but hopefully she will be back soon! Spritzie, Prankster, and I all have them because we are the leaders of the Draik Lair . :)

*huggles Bean* You're forgiven. :P

*sniffle* *is huggled* *huggles* Thanks. :P

Hey Livvy (and everyone else... way to go computer lag... *facepalms)

Anyone got any good recommendations for Netflix movies? I'm down to my last 5 in the queue, and I'm running out of new ones...

Yeah, welcome Kiwi! You should stick around and not disappear like I did x_x

I don't disappear... I asplode. Kinda like Gir, except I'm less convincing in a dog suit.

Eh, don't beat yourself up about it, Doc. I disappeared a bunch myself, and I've apparently been forgiven. =P We come and go sometimes, but as long as we come back, we're good.

Sorry, I don't know much about Netflix. Get a mystery! I love mysteries.

Firstly, Divya... Livvy and I both know you're not really sorry. :P

Second, movies: I recommend... Clash of the Titans (for an action type), How to Train a Dragon (for just cutesy), The Andromeda Strain (Though I think it might actually be a TV special, I'm not sure).

Eh, I'm not terribly religious, but I'd rather my post count not stay on 666 :P Just saying

I totally skipped over this before. My mom used to work for the county's DMV, and people used to refuse to take license plates that had 666 as the number. (Then again, they also got threatening notes in the boxes of license plates, because back then, inmates still made them.) :laughingsmiley:

Haha, yeah. Those little member title things get pretty interesting at some point. One of the automatic ones is something like "I like cheese" :P

*nods agreement with Spritzie*

EDIT: :O That's kinda scary, Spritzie! Threatening notes?

Spritzie, I saw the first half of Clash of the Titans. All I can say is this: I am NOT looking forward to see the rest of it.

It's one of those movies that you WANTED to like, but can only hate. The original Clash of the Titans is easily the better.

Anyone got any good recommendations for Netflix movies? I'm down to my last 5 in the queue, and I'm running out of new ones...

1. Avatar (if you haven't already seen it)

2. Zombieland (comedy)

3. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (fantasy)

4. An Inconvienent Truth (something tells me I spelled that wrong)

5. Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief

6. How to Train Your Dragon

7. Paranormal Activity (be warned that you might get sleepless nights after watching this)

8. The Blind Side

9. The Hurt Locker

10. Shawshank Redemption

11. The Dark Knight

12. District 9

13. Deep Impact

14. The Longest Yard

That's what I can think of off the top of my head.