Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Omg, CAV, no one is too old trick or treat (as long as they look young). Besides, Tyler's only one year old.

Exactly. You have to enjoy yourself while you can. And I'm enjoying myself while I can.

I concur - people of all ages have a right to go out and look for free candy. :yes:

I do work with computers. I monitor the backups for a large computer company.

:O Sysadmin! I am honoured to make your acquaintance.

:O Now that is quite a respectable candy supply.

We have plenty of ammunition for our candy cannons. :evil:

So, I guess we just need to pick a target.

Incidentally I really wish these lecture halls had power sockets... my battery's not quite going to last through this class.

lunch? Right now, it's night time. We had dinner ages ago...

So did anybody scare away the trick or treaters?

Yep, you're five hours ahead of me - I'm just about to have dinner. ;)

And I didn't get a chance to scare anyone off. Nobody came. xD

:O Sysadmin! I am honoured to make your acquaintance.

:laughingsmiley: Something sort of like that.

I'm back. I walked all around Brooklyn. I got 6 pounds worth of candy. If I eat only one piece each day, it will last me until March!

While this would be awesome, will the remaining pieces still be... edible by March? If so, then that is awesome and you should share with us. :yes:

Last night was awesome! Only was out for 2 hours hough and only got half the neighbor hood. :(

Oh yeah, and some guy dwn the street brought out a real chainsaw and chased people wth it which was annoying. My friend Zane who got hit by a car a few weeks ago(he has a metal bar in his leg now) tripped while running and hurt the same leg again.

Anybody get any really good candy?

-proudly holds up king size Crunch bar-

I didn't go trick or treating but got to hand out candy at my aunts. I dressed up as a giant chicken and there was the cutest little 3 year old that came up who kept looking back and shouting "hey mom, look! A chicken! Mom, a chicken! Look mom!" Then he came to get his candy and said "Hi chicken. Bock bock!" So cute!

Then went to my other aunt's who had a party ish thing so I got some awesome food, including mozzarella sticks and chicken nuggets and yes I did eat chicken nuggets dressed as a chicken...

:laughingsmiley: That sounds awesome Wembly.

We didn't get anyone at our place, but then again, our apartment building is controlled access, so only kids from the building could have stopped by. A couple neighbors of ours gave out candy on Saturday instead for some reason.

I went trick or treating with a bunch of people and we were out really late. So, we were the last people to go around so people were just giving away their candy in big fistfuls. Someone dumped their whole thing in mine! I have rougly...250 pieces. b)

*proudly holds up Giant Hersheys Chocolate Bar*

:laughingsmiley: Did you get pictures?

I saw a little kid at the grocery store last night, dressed as Luigi. Otherwise, all the other costumes I saw were dark, plus it was really dark, so not a good combo to see.

:laughingsmiley:

Aw! I love seeing costumes! My friend held a contest for everyone in her neighborhood and it was hilarious! People were dressed up as cheese, washing machines, rocks, and so much more! :laughingsmiley: