Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

For me, it's all consoles.

If I was to get PC games, The Sims 3 would be the first one I get. That or Counterstrike.

But in my life, I've had:

Wii

Xbox 360

Gamecube

PS2

DS

DSi

DSi XL

PSP

Gameboy Advance SP

Gameboy Advance

Gameboy Color

Gameboy

Sega Genesis

N64

PS1

Xbox

SNES

NES

Atari 2600

The Sega Genesis was the first system I ever played. My mother owned the SNES, and my grandmother had the NES. But the Genesis was mine. The first game I EVER played was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Genesis. I played it at the age of 3, and the rest was history.

When I say I'm TDN's Video Game Addict, I'm serious...

I think one of my friends had about the same amount of games as you.

Note that I only listed the CONSOLES I've had. I lost count with actual games. I would guess somewhere in the 500-600 mark.

Call in sick! Say that some prank kids threw rotten eggs at you and they were so cold you caught a cold.

It's impossible to get a cold that way, but what if they don't know that? They're bound to be concerned.

I already have a cold. But I can't afford to miss work... too much stuff to do. Not to mention I'm not a big fan of Halloween. I'm actually kind of glad to be at work. I've always sat in the dark and watched TV in the past.

For the most part, you're not suppose to go trick or treating at your age. Since I'm older, I say nothing about my plans during school.

I never went trick or treating as a kid. I would just dress up as Spiderman and sit around watching TV. The first time I went trick or treating was actually 2 years ago, when I was 12.

Spritzie- what do you do as work? I think you mentioned it before. It has to do with computers, right? Hope your cold goes away soon!

I do work with computers. I monitor the backups for a large computer company.

Thank you. :) The more sleep I get, the better I start to feel.

Some places have rules/laws against people over the age of 12 going out, but they almost never enforce it. I guess a lot of people said they were uncomfortable opening their doors and seeing kids at their doors that are 6 ft tall.

But honestly, I don't see the issue with any age doing it. If someone is uncomfortable with it, then they don't open their door.