Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

loves Harry Potter and hates Twilight,

If this was an example of an average person, I'd like the world a lot more.

FML just makes me sad for other people. I had to stop going there. I was becoming too empathetic for people I don't even know.

And I never go on FML. Too... unfortunate. I'm really a cheerful person; that stuff saddens me.

Maybe it's my style of humor, but FML makes me laugh so hard.

Note that FML is just like MLIA. People post fake stuff all the time, to the point that it ends up coming out ridiculous. That's why I'm able to laugh, knowing that the majority of things there are fake.

Try dealing with teen depression. Everything you wanna do is just sad. Anything fun you try is just sad...

This must be quoted, for this is the absolute truth.

That and the "well at least I'm not that guy" probably helps some too.

That's what FML is for. So you can feel good about yourself knowing that people have that bad of luck, or are making fake stories so you can feel good about youself knowing that people that don't exist have that bad of luck.

Does anyone understand that?

No problem! :D I went through them while texting my best friend (who's also my ex) and she and I had fun little convos. :) There's always hope out there. You just gotta find the one ;)

Stupid Insomnia. I cant sleep :(

We're all depressed apparently. :(

But we're doing a great job of finding ways to cheer each other up. :yes:

So, uh, welcome back!

Theo, where do you learn this stuff? :S

I... I... I just know it I guess.

Well... we're hormone-charged teenagers, right? :P Many of us anyway. There are of course the younger/older members, but I'm sure everyone has their ups and downs.

Well... we're hormone-charged teenagers, right? :P Many of us anyway. There are of course the younger/older members, but I'm sure everyone has their ups and downs.

:laughingsmiley: Ummm, nicely said Theo. I went through it myself at 15-17.

You're wrong, Theo! I'm only 12 years old. Though I can't wait until I'm thirteen.

Of course, FML are funny. They are just about never real, and when they are you can tell

A good site to look at is Love Gives Me Hope It's great :D

Exactly!

LGMH makes me feel more depressed.

We're all depressed apparently. :(

But we're doing a great job of finding ways to cheer each other up. :yes:

Some more than others.

Rather than being cheered up, I'm only given more depression and stress (HAMS business).

Thanks! Me too. :) It's good to be back. Even though I havent started playing Neopets again just yet :S

Meh. I dont do coffee. But I do like Starbucks's Strawberry Smoothies! :yes:

The last plot I was around for, was the AotA, but I kept telling myself I needed to check it out, but it was over before I knew it. So I'm determined not to miss a thing this time around.

I love tea. Iced tea, chai, anything really.

Pretty much, Theo. Hormones. Great fun. <_<

Mmm, Chai Tea! :yum_smiley: It always amazes me how many non-coffee drinks you can get at Starbucks.

Mmm, Chai Tea! :yum_smiley: It always amazes me how many non-coffee drinks you can get at Starbucks.

I'm glad they do that too, because I can't stand coffee. They even make a chai tea slushie thing. (I have no idea what they really call those.)