Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ugh. That type of behavior disgusts me. At least you probably wont ever see him again.

My school only has 200 kids. I see him on a regular basis. But since then, he's done nothing to me.

Woah, 200?

Mine has over 1500 and theres only 2 grades. o.o

Sorry about that, btw, CAV. Bullies are annoying as heck. D:

200 for 4 grades. My school is very new, only 5 years old. But yet in those 5 years it became one of the best high schools in New York State.

He's not a bully.

Bullies dont bother me cuz I am cool like dat. b)

I'm middle card. Cool to some people, average to most people, completely lame to a few others.

WOW. You guys go to tiny schools. I'm jealous. My High School has about 4100 students this year.

CAV- I guess the guy just didn't realize he was hurting you that badly. You go to an intelligent school. I would be surprised to hear if any of the students there were actual bullies.

4100 kids?! :ohno:

Anyways, the bullies are actually nice to me. One of the guys who pushes smaller kids into lockers and such bought me lunch when I forgot my money. Bullies are confusing people. Or confused people. :S

4100 kids?! :ohno:

Anyways, the bullies are actually nice to me. One of the guys who pushes smaller kids into lockers and such bought me lunch when I forgot my money. Bullies are confusing people. Or confused people. :S

Brooklyn Tech (the school I WANTED to go to) has 4500 students in it. It's a big school.

Maybe that bully has a crush on you.

Maybe they all have a crush on you.

Some tough girls are friends of mine. Like this girl Nichole. She was mean to a lot of guys, mostly because they insulted her and stuff. I never do that stuff, so they take a liking to me, and we become friends. Nothing more.