Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I always got the Mint Chocolate. But that's one of my favorites ever. Otherwise, my favorite is Chocolate Chip. (And Moose Tracks, of course.)

Depends on where you are. Hail here, can get huge. Golf ball, or bigger.

I like the Spearmint flavor, not peppermint. There used to be an ice cream place here that used the peppermint flavor in their ice cream, along with pieces of peppermint sticks. It was horrible. Ice cream shouldn't be that kind of mint.

It varies. It usually doesn't get all that big, but it's almost never tiny here.

I like the Spearmint flavor, not peppermint. There used to be an ice cream place here that used the peppermint flavor in their ice cream, along with pieces of peppermint sticks. It was horrible. Ice cream shouldn't be that kind of mint.

It varies. It usually doesn't get all that big, but it's almost never tiny here.

I don't like any mint. When I get Tic Tacs, they are always orange or mango flavored. With gum, I always get fruit flavors, especially if it's a sour flavor.

Nope. I've never seen it get bigger than a fingernail. But since they are tiny and sharp, they burn on your skin, like the bites of a thousand fire ants.

That reminds me: I think I have wintergreen tic-tacs with me right now. :O

Update: I do. ^^

We don't get much hail over here but we had some a few days ago. We had a microburst. :O

Oh btw, for some reason I just remembered something:

Apparently National Hug Day was a few days ago.

As completely unsurprising as this will be, I don't like peppermint either. I have had a pretty good peppermint milkshake from Chick-fil-A, but other than that, I don't like peppermint.