Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

If today is the meaning of life, then the meaning of life for me is Physics, Mayday Parade, Neopets, and bumming around the house in short shorts and a tank top.

I accept this meaning.

*hits imaginary "like" button*

Me too. :yes:

Now get this peoples, I started Neo exactly one year ago today. And today is life. It is also my one year anniversary on Neo! Wow, I am pathetic. :rolleyes_anim:

I'm back and HOLY CRAP THE CARDINALS BEAT THE SAINTS 30-20. :O I was expecting something along the lines of 45-3 Saints winning. xD

I still have a headache from all the noise the crowd was making. xD

Halloween sets already?

Guess I oughta go get mine.

They don't really sell that kinda stuff here. Just the costumes, and people give out lollies, but no one comes up our street.

Congratulations to the Cardinals! xD

It's already the 11th of October here, so no more answer to life, the universe, and everything day for me. :( Ubuntu 10.10 did come out on that day however, which is pretty interesting for me (although I'm a Fedora fan). *end geek talk* :P

If today is the meaning of life, then the meaning of life for me is Physics, Mayday Parade, Neopets, and bumming around the house in short shorts and a tank top.

I accept this meaning.

And my meaning of life must be Neopets, TDN, Linkin Park, The Offspring, Madden 11, and hanging around outside with my brother and my best friend, throwing a mini-frisbee.

I'm back and HOLY CRAP THE CARDINALS BEAT THE SAINTS 30-20. :O I was expecting something along the lines of 45-3 Saints winning. xD

I still have a headache from all the noise the crowd was making. xD

Halloween sets already?

Guess I oughta go get mine.

Congrats. Who knew they could beat the Saints? Then again, a team that wins the Super Bowl always falls the next year. Look at the Giants and Steelers.

I tried thinking of a set for Halloween, but I couldn't. So I came up with this.

I quite like your set CAV, especially since it seems to contain a classically erroneous depiction of a black hole. :P

Well hey, the music blogs might be worth something. :P

Thanks RIG. I was simply thinking of new ideas, and this came to mind.

It's a cool idea. :yes: Seeing as I have some free time now, I should probably get round to changing my set...

It's a cool idea. :yes: Seeing as I have some free time now, I should probably get round to changing my set...

Thanks. And good luck with the set.

Oh. I've kinda changed my set.

How many posts is it until you can add a profile picture?

135. Then you will be a Super Member.

Profile pictures are a super member privilege, so you need 400 posts. :yes: That means you have only 135 posts to go! ;)

Edit: CAV you accursed wormhole-wielding ninja! :P

:laughingsmiley: That would be an interesting astronomical term for the merging of two black holes... a cosmic "wormhole wedding".

Heh, thanks. It was actually just a simple crop, scale, and border addition... yeah, my graphics skills suck. xD The images themselves are pretty cool though - my avatar is a mug shot of a Terran marine that Blizzard's used quite extensively on their websites for StarCraft 2, and my signature is based on some concept art of a Terran Banshee from the same game.

Yeah, I'm just a tiny bit of a StarCraft fan. :P

Well, you're not alone JB - you didn't change sets that long ago, and the set I'm wearing is a long-term set, not a Halloween set. ;)

And my set is a forever set. 'cuz I like it and find no cause to change it.

Wait. Theo, you changed your initials! Now people are going to call you RTG and I'm doing to think "Who the heck is RT- oh. Right." every single time. xD

Hmm... yeah, I think it's about time I changed my display name to match the name people call me by. Then I won't have to go through any more introduction shenanigans or other such confusion. xD