Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yes, american football.

The Cardinals are the Arizona team, who's quarterback retired(Kurt Warner was amazing, but he got a concusion while playing and decided to retire) and who lost a bunch of good players(I'm wearing a Boldin jersey right now. He switched to the Baltimore Ravens team). We got totally pwned by the Chargers last week, and this week we're facing last season's superbowl champion. Fun. Dx

A Chaotic Card is like a Pokemon Card, a Yu-Ga-Oh Card, a Bakugan Card.... etc.

If you do not know many of this, may I suggest my doctor. He's really good with the 'Unknown Disease', and he might be able to get therapy online for you.

I do not know any of that and would appreciate the number of this doctor, but only if he got his MD from the University of Wikipedia. I just don't trust any other source.

I don't support any hockey, football, baseball etc. teams. I just don't do sports.

Same here.

I feel good, I swam 2,000 metres today :D. My legs and arms are complaining about it though.

I couldn't name 5 football teams to save my life! mUch less tell you if these teams are football or not!

Buffalo Bills, Caralina Panthers, Cincinatti Bengals, Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints. Must I name more?

I support both the Giants and Jets. Whomever wins, I'll be happy.

Sports talk! Haha. :laughingsmiley:

I dont really care who wins so long as I get to watch because the ads are awesome. b)

You're one of those people that watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, aren't you? :P

I go to the bathroom during halftime when I don't care for the performance.

Name has changed. If you notice something, you get the seal of awesomeness (I'll finally start giving it out).

lol, I noticed that. You had me staring at that name trying to find the meaning of life or something. XD

The name, member title, and set show that the end of the world is coming. No, I'm not talking about 2012, cause that's bullcrap.

I wish I knew the meaning of life.

If today is the meaning of life, then the meaning of life for me is Physics, Mayday Parade, Neopets, and bumming around the house in short shorts and a tank top.

I accept this meaning.

(Also, JB, we broke the pyramid. Git yerself outta there. :P )