Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Isolated? How so?

I always imagined you living in Europe or something, Theo, not Malaysia.

Heh, I guess my mode of speaking and the fact that my appearance is masked makes me seem pretty... western on the Internet. And I don't exhibit any signs of that near-incomprehensible Malaysian-English slang. xD But I'm pretty sure I look Asian enough in real life:

Yeah. And this doesn't have anything to do with it either, but I've changed my name to Jubble Bubble. Just thought you guys should know. Also, I'm gonna get a new signature soon, and I'll try and write in a ocean blue.

I like it, it suits you :)

Indeed. And Livvy, I'm pretty sure 19:30 doesn't exactly qualify for late afternoon. :P

24 hour clock :wub_anim:

Y'know, If I didn't have a computer, I would be so isolated in England.

Aww, whereabouts in England do you live?

Woot! I'm not the only 24-hour addict here! xD

@JB: Thanks - apparently my accent is pretty unique. :)

Are you talking about the color blue, or the new name, Jubble Bubble?

I think they both go together to fit you pretty well. :yes:

Edit: Just to clarify, I neither claim to be Athene, nor am I answering for her. I am merely interjecting with my opinion. :)

Um... no I don't think so. But I'm pretty sure I pondered daring someone to do that. :devil:

Well, I'm not sure that it's possible for normal users to do that in the current forum implementation. Hmm...

That potato head is bald. It reminds me of Chris Sabat, especially when the C in CAV stands for Christopher. No offence, CAV, it was just a thought.

It's just a thought. Nothing that I'd take offence to.

And now I've got to post a glue stick, and post in pink. At least I can post the stick in a spoiler.

Glue%20Stick%20Large%20Pelikan.jpg

Your welcome. :D

Don't worry, you probably wouldn't *technically* have gotten into trouble. More likely you'd have simply irritated a bunch of people. Especially those of us with smaller screens. :devil: