Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Spritzie, you really need to learn my language. I know nerd is a hard thing to learn but I can assure you it'll be very helpful. After all, latin was based off nerd. :O

Now lets begin with Star Wars references.

Yeah, but what about people like Anime, that are over 3k over 5k, and want something too. It won't be long before she joins Theo.

She doesn't post much. I wouldn't be surprised if you or me beat her to 10k.

Pfft, Idon't know what you mean. Neither does CAV. Now come on CAV, let's go TOTALLY DESTROY THE GIRLS IN ADD OR SUBTRACT!!!

AGREED!

PWNful? What is that supposed to be? I'd rather skip right to Epic. :P

I wouldn't.

OH CRAP I JUST REALIZED YOU NOW HAVE COLOR!

Now lets begin with Star Wars references.

Excellent....

my ways of only stalking the forums and not posting a lot may keep me ever being an epic member if it happens

Yeah, what happened to back then, when you were so active? We miss those times.

OH CRAP IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

Sorry CAV, but unless I go to the east coast I cant say Happy birthday for another 2 hours 20 minutes

and sorry, I'm just not interested in too many topics anymore

Lol. Many people here already said happy birthday days ago. It doesn't matter. But it's your choice.

Not even the HOP? Or the games? We just had the +/- comp. And the boys won again!

*waves* HI THERE! I appear to have missed a lot, but it's good to see this board picking up again. xD

As far as the new member rank value goes... I think Ian, Grant and I should get to work on an interpolation algorithm to settle the issue. :P

*waves* HI THERE! I appear to have missed a lot, but it's good to see this board picking up again. xD

As far as the new member rank value goes... I think Ian, Grant and I should get to work on an interpolation algorithm to settle the issue. :P

Could you speak English please... :laughingsmiley:

But what would the rewards be for EM? change you're name once a week? Store an infinite amount of PMs?

There are many dialects of English JB. :P

Infinite PM storage would be a little impractical without some method of database size control - TDN has enough failing databases to deal with as it is. xD More display name changes would be an interesting idea though.

It would also be pretty difficult to implement technically as I understand it - you'd probably need at least a database schema change.

Hello everyone.

I am having the worst luck in Key Quest this morning. :( But... I have a date tonight. :)

Well yay for having a date tonight. Congratulations.

And bad luck key quest as in people keep leaving on you or bad luck as in you keep losing?

A/S, JB. :P

I enjoy KQ, but the last few times I've played and been close to winning, the other person either dropped on me, or my computer died. Boy, was I angry about that. And I need those codestones!