Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I, honestly, sat here for a minute and didn't know what to type. So I'm just typing this instead.

I like you're first signature video, Zakuro.

Why thank you, JB. And Zakuro is simply my alias...

I guess you can call me that, or Mew or Bex.

A/S, is that that Add or Subtract game?

you're having a bad hair-day?

Oh well.

Yeah, thanks for your sympathy. xD

But seriously, I tried this new gel thing and it totally isnt working! I want a refund! :angry:

Ooo. So there is a Epic Member award in the works. Maybe Ian will feel the need to make the member group exist after he sees how awesome it us. :yes:

If EM does happen, it should be for people with over 5k posts. Which I'll reach at the end of this month at the rate I'm going.

They MIGHT make EM. But if they do, it'll probably be for some huge number, like 10k. That'll keep people around for a while.

<_<

If they do it for 10k, there will only be one EM! :laughingsmiley: LOL!

<_< <_<

Well the reason behind it is to give all us flighty FMs something to stick around for. :P It wouldn't do to make it something we've already earned.

I'd stay regardless of EM or not. But it should be 5k. Not 10k. They need to give us something that others can reach.

Simple Divya. Just go back to the first 300 pages of the HOP, go all the way to the last page of General Chat, go to the last pages of the FM forum, and look in the first few pages of each of the games in the games thread.

'sokay, Div. These are the good old days for you. Things were always "better back when". But in truth, we had our bad days then just as much as we do now. We watched people come and go. We watched people come back and were happy to see them. It's no different now. Just different people. =]

Isn't that just so stereotypically male? :rolleyes_anim: Good luck with that, Ryan.

I agree. Males are always so competitive. :rolleyes_anim:

If EM does happen, it should be for people with over 5k posts. Which I'll reach at the end of this month at the rate I'm going.

But EM has to be Epic, which 5k just wouldn't cut it. It'd have to be for 10k. Maybe there could be another group made for 5k. I agree there should be a 5k one as well.

They are going to make an EM?! AHHHH! I wonder what the post count will be.

There's nothing in the works yet, but someday, there might be.

They MIGHT make EM. But if they do, it'll probably be for some huge number, like 10k. That'll keep people around for a while.

I agree. 10k makes sense. Though there could be a 5k group created as well.

I'd stay regardless of EM or not. But it should be 5k. Not 10k. They need to give us something that others can reach.

Yeah, but what about people like Anime, that are over 3k over 5k, and want something too. It won't be long before she joins Theo.

I agree. Males are always so competitive. :rolleyes_anim:

Pfft, Idon't know what you mean. Neither does CAV. Now come on CAV, let's go TOTALLY DESTROY THE GIRLS IN ADD OR SUBTRACT!!!

PWNful members for 5k perhaps?

And I agree. 10k for EM.

And maybe you get an extra star for each of these?