Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Mmm... Oreo cookies. Luckily we have those here on the other side of the world :)

CAV, the C in your signature is slightly cut off!

Spritzie prefers Spritzie. Spritz is okay too.

And I like to be called The Unofficial Official and Unofficial Awards Maker. But if that's a bit unwieldy, you can just call me Livvy. ;) Also acceptable but not preferred: Hey you, with the blue font!

Miss The Official and Unoff... okay, Livvy, is right. Spritzie is what almost everyone calls me, but Spritz works as well.

Didn't Livvy make the Epic member awards?

Plus I think she made the ones for that game that Will recreates every year...

Don't you mean FM? And I'm sure she did. Look at the bottom of the last page, I said that.

What game?

I've made an SM award, an FM award, I'm working on an EM award, I made the Add/Subtract award (that some of the guys would NOT. STOP. BUGGING me about <_<), I've made happy birthday cakes, I've made... *prattles on*

Spritzie prefers Spritzie. Spritz is okay too.

Wow, apparently you two really are TDN twins (or it is past my bed time and I am delirious) because I just read your post Livy and thought it was Spritzie and wondered why she was talking in the third person, then I realized it was you.

Wow, apparently you two really are TDN twins (or it is past my bed time and I am delirious) because I just read your post Livy and thought it was Spritzie and wondered why she was talking in the third person, then I realized it was you.

:laughingsmiley: I got confused and thought, "Wait, did I do that?"

Thank you, TDNTwin. ^_^

Haha, silly Wembly. You really must be tired. :P As TDNTwin-y as we are, I'm still the only one who posts in blue.

Yep. That would be too confusing otherwise.