Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Why? Everybody's losing the game. I myself am not afraid to admit it.

Can't wait til my birthday. Dad says he'll get me a new MP3 Player. I also hope to get Halo Reach, Skate 3, Madden 11, and maybe Epic Mickey.

I wonder what else I can get.

Correction: 100 centimetres is a metre. :P

Funny how you guys are talking about the measurement system. I was bored today and decided to try out a 9th grade NASA math(s) test. I had no idea how to answer the first question. I thought 10 inches was equivalent to a foot. :rolleyes_anim:

Wait, they have a 9th grade NASA maths test???

Haha, i thought 1 pound equalled 2kg. :D

Oh, and happy birthday for Sunday, CAV. Don't forget to remind us all on the actual day.

I can be online during the weekend.

I just might be busy. It will be my birthday after all.

But how many NPs do I put on them?

Just put 10k, and 10 rockfish, because it's you're birthday.

Very nice, CAV, very nice. xD

JB, you should join in the fun. :P

Fine, I will. BRB.

Hey Everybody! How are you all today?

I was home sick, so darn. :sick01:

I was wondering why I didn't see at school.

Anyway, we were talking about CAV's birthday.

Edit: I just realized! This is my 1337th post! YAY!!!

Happy early birthday, CAV. I am saying this now, because I will probably forget later. :hmmph02:

Oh, and happy birthday for Sunday, CAV. Don't forget to remind us all on the actual day.

And Happy Early Birthday CAV! :)

Thanks guys! :)

CAV! Make a wishlist of things you want that are under 100k and me and JB might actually be able toget you something. :

Check your PM.

How about you get him a:

Krawk or Draik Morphing Potion?

YES!

Oh :* I put the wrong letters in. ^_^

Anyway, I thought they were a flat 10mil. I can go check.

Pirate Krawk MP goes for 20 mil. Yellow Krawk for 13.8 mil. Desert Krawk for 14.5 mil. Pirate Draik goes for 18 mil. Skunk Draik for 12.75 mil. And Pink Draik (eww) for 15 mil.

And Pink Draik (eww) for 15 mil.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates Pink Draiks... it simply looks kinda weird.

D: Not like pink things? You'll hate me then, it's my favorite colour...that being said I still won't paint my pets pink

Happy birthday BTW! on Sunday...You're lucky you get so much...ever since I was fourteen all I get are Diaries...I don't even journal...my brother got a desktop for his sixteenth and a laptop on his seventeenth. Those same years I got...diaries...$10 ones too...talk about favoritism ¬_¬

D: Not like pink things? You'll hate me then, it's my favorite colour...that being said I still won't paint my pets pink

Happy birthday BTW! on Sunday...You're lucky you get so much...ever since I was fourteen all I get are Diaries...I don't even journal...my brother got a desktop for his sixteenth and a laptop on his seventeenth. Those same years I got...diaries...$10 ones too...talk about favoritism ¬_¬

Thanks. That does suck. I would never tolorate favorites of anything. I pefer fair share and oppertuinity.