Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

If the Muffin Faerie is stone now, does that mean her muffins are stone? Because if so, we now have a mountain of stone battle muffins.

And if not, we now have a mountain of muffiny goodness. :yumsmiley: *climbs mountain of muffins, but falls in halfway up*

*tumbles out of muffin mountain, scattering muffins everywhere* Okay, good. I'd hate to have to save the muffins too.

And hey, those neoboard-ians might be good for something.

the daily neopets tends to have pretty gud plot guides. jelly neo and sunny neo are better for news, but TDN has the best plot guides.

livvy, I am loving how you connected the Stone muffins to Stone Battle Muffins!! :laughingsmiley:

Tight with the FLUFFies?! Oy ve!

*tackles Ryan* MY MUFFINS! :evil:

EDIT: Smart children, those Neoboard-ians.

Yes! Were simply doing the faeries a favor. :D

-pops muffin in mouth- Whh knwz wut hrrrrz tez mffffs wld hff 't endrrr 'f nt fff uz.

What? It's not like some FLers don't come to the Minions board as well sometimes.

Really Livvy? Really?

If you're gonna write it have it be about Tormo. Everyone forgets Tormo.

Aw, bye you two. D:

Oy, speaking of idiots flooding in, have you SEEN the neoboards? *shakes head* That is one scary place.

I agree. I avoid the Neoboards at all costs. I only went on them during the Tarla Mystery Tour. That's it. Never again.

Hey guys! I am just posting this one post and then I gots to go for real.

Livvy, homework on the weekends? :P

And I go on the Neoboards for Pet Trades/Adoptions. Thats about it.

@Ryan: Yus, really. Although... Yes, that's much better! The epic tale of the Muffin Faerie's orphaned muffins! Full of suspense, horror, drama!

I've answered a few questions on the Neoboards for the poor neoboarders who have no idea what they're doing... but it's still a scary place.

EDIT: Bye for real, Bean!

Here ya go, Ryan?

th_IMG_1985.jpg th_IMG_1986.jpg th_IMG_1987.jpg

Yes actually. They have mountains of muffins in storage. Mountains.

Lies! You've never been to florida have you? Because it is flat, very flat, there is no where for mountains of muffins to hide...

And hey, those neoboard-ians might be good for something.

Except for proper grammar...Is it really that hard to type good and not 'gud'...

Lol, finally, a smart neoboarder. xD

I'm not sure I'd go that far...

Point taken, Wembly. :rolleyes_anim: I am constantly astonished by the atrocity of the grammar on the Neoboards. *shakes head*

Er, you're welcome? I'll make sure to document any fascinating economic homework for you, okay?