Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yay! Thanks guys! And yay for Spritzie! She has a lot of space! And lol Ryan. Byebye Spritzie!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Posted merged, looks like you accidentally posted this one twice.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats on 3k posts Divya.

I reached 4k about 2 days ago. And I reached 2k in the General Chat forum alone.

Nothing can be better than vanilla ice cream, fudge, and peanut butter cups. :yes:

Yes there can.

How can you make a statement like that and then leave us hanging for your answer?

Because that's what I do. :laughingsmiley:

I say simple Vanila Fudge ice cream. I can't eat peanut butter. Ergo, that's why it's better.

Thanks Spritzie. JB said how I can get FM alone on those posts.

*in silly Elvis voice* ty, tyvm ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So CAV, how has your day been today?

Bad. I'm feeling sick, so I stood up til now, with the computer on. My dad just came home, and saw me on the computer. Now he doesn't believe me that I feel sick.