Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I had been hopig you had your settings so you got a PM whenever someone left a profile comment. xD

Hm. Theres a player called KillerBean on my capitols island in Ikariam. I think that might be JB, i'll have to ask him about it.

Yeah yeah yeah Tyler. Well I dont like all of your War games and I suck at most games, so I love Mario Party. And Super Mario Bros.

What's wrong with war games? And that's not all I play. :angry:

Mario Party is good, but can drag on for quite a while, and it's no fun when you're playing alone. I only own Mario Party 8.

Mario Party is good, but can drag on for quite a while, and it's no fun when you're playing alone. I only own Mario Party 8.

I'll definitely agree with you there. Playing Mario party against the computer person is very boring and somehow just sad.

The whole point of mario party is to play it at parties :P I feel that pokemon stadium 1 and 2 both had awesome party games that weren't boring even against 3 computer players.

What's wrong with war games? And that's not all I play. :angry:

Nothing. I just dont like violence.

And true, but I like the individual part too. But I cant play for hours...

The whole point of mario party is to play it at parties :P I feel that pokemon stadium 1 and 2 both had awesome party games that weren't boring even against 3 computer players.

PARTAYYYY! :laughingsmiley:

I feel that pokemon stadium 1 and 2 both had awesome party games that weren't boring even against 3 computer players.

I agree with you on that one. I remember it perfectly. Age 4, playing Pokemon Stadium 2 alone. It was so fun.

I have a lot of Mario Parties... for sure 1-6, and then one of the others as well. I thought that the later ones were more geared towards younger kids, so I didn't really play the later ones much.

I used to play them with my parents all the time, and sometimes with my friends as well.

I had been hopig you had your settings so you got a PM whenever someone left a profile comment. xD

Hm. Theres a player called KillerBean on my capitols island in Ikariam. I think that might be JB, i'll have to ask him about it.

Of course not, Ryan.

Haven't you seen a pattern in my three names?

Jumpingbeans, JellyBean, Jungle Beast.

I'm, as you said, JB, not KB.

Though I'm going to try it, if it sounds cool. What's it about?

Edit:I already made an account. It looks cool. My username is (duh)Jumpingbeans. What's yours?

True. xD

And okay i'm Supersquirrel on there.

Do you happen to know your town's coordinates?

Ok.

I'll try to figure out how to add you as a friend, if possible.

And for the coordinates, I think they're 'Atoios 8.3, on Pi island.