Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha I would consider myself a natural gamer. I pick up most games pretty quickly.

Though I must say some of the hardest games are flash games and arcade games. Some of them are so tedious but at the same time really addicting xD

One of my favorite computer games is ancient. It was called Chip's Challenge. My sister and I would sit and play it for hours.

THAT'S what it was called! We used to have this really old computer, it had Windows '98 as the OS, and Chip's Challenge was one of the built in games. I used to play it all the time, but I was too young to know how to read the word "challenge," so I never knew it's actual name, all I remembered was Chip. There was also this game where you were a mouse trapping cats with blocks. ^_^

Oh, and I also have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. I forgot about that. Haven't played it in a while. I just have one save, a sandbox with a very detailed park I'm still building.

Haha I would consider myself a natural gamer. I pick up most games pretty quickly.

Though I must say some of the hardest games are flash games and arcade games. Some of them are so tedious but at the same time really addicting xD

This is all true about me. Flash games and arcade games are hard and boring, but you just feel the need to beat it.

Eh, it has to be a good game to get me interested. But I adjust really quickly to higher levels and such, so they aren't usually too hard for me. Mostly I care more for the storyline than anything. That's why I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy.

THAT'S what it was called! We used to have this really old computer, it had Windows '98 as the OS, and Chip's Challenge was one of the built in games. I used to play it all the time, but I was too young to know how to read the word "challenge," so I never knew it's actual name, all I remembered was Chip. There was also this game where you were a mouse trapping cats with blocks. ^_^

Exactly! I remember my sister and I had a little notebook beside the computer, once we got to the levels that required the letter code from beating the previous level, to move on. It was so much fun.

Eh, it has to be a good game to get me interested. But I adjust really quickly to higher levels and such, so they aren't usually too hard for me. Mostly I care more for the storyline than anything. That's why I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy.

Well of course. This is why I have Gamefly. Like the ad says, I will never buy a bad game again. I don't want bad games.

And for me the most important part is gameplay and controls. Storyline, graphics, and such are nice. But if the game is repetitive or the controls are broken, then there's no fun in that.

I need to reconnect my wii and or PS2 or something. I haven't been into games much lately. I been longing for a new DS lately but then you guys told me about the 3DS and I was like woah! I must get that one! Then I realized that it doesn't come out for a while :crying:

I whole heartedly believe you. I guess its a good thing that I'm not dropping that much money right now anyway.

Don't worry too much about money. It's said that the 3DS will be under $200. A machine capable of projecting 3D images without the use of glasses, and for under $200?? Yep, you better believe it!

Don't worry too much about money. It's said that the 3DS will be under $200. A machine capable of projecting 3D images without the use of glasses, and for under $200?? Yep, you better believe it!

that's good, since I don't want to waste all my money on the 3DS

I would consider myself a natural gamer as well, except the games that I have problems with are first person shooters :/ My best kinds are RPGs and Racing.

I wish that I didn't buy a DSiXL back on the release date considering that I'll probably just waste more money on a 3DS.

that's good, since I don't want to waste all my money on the 3DS

Exactly, you need money left over so you can buy games for the 3DS. Like Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario Kart 3DS, Star Fox 64 3DS, and Metal Gear Solid 3DS.