Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Larua's Law is the law of TDN, in which no matter the topic, it will always lead to a food topic.

I will not go look for the true definition, for I don't want to go sifting through my posts (yes I defined and named the law).

Frankly, I'm tired of talking about food, so I want to stop food topics.

(yes I made and named the law).

No you didn't. :angry: Not even close, that's complete bull. Noog's the one who first mentioned it, and the name was thought up by members of the IC. You're actually the only one who doesn't like it. What's your problem?

No you didn't. :angry: Not even close, that's complete bull. Noog's the one who first mentioned it, and the name was thought up by members of the IC. You're actually the only one who doesn't like it. What's your problem?

Actually, they mentioned the law. I wrote a definition and posted it. It was originally named Livvy's Law. However, they all agreed that it should be named Larua's Law instead, so I edited the post. Do I need to show you proof?

Actually, I think Jhon's right. Especially because it was talked about first on the IC message thread before we brought it up on the forum.

And just because you took the idea and "defined" it doesn't mean you came up with it. It's like rewording Newton's laws of motion and saying I came up with it.

And just because you took the idea and "defined" it doesn't mean you came up with it. It's like rewording Newton's laws of motion and saying I came up with it.

Last I checked, no one mentioned it. And we were talking about making a law that had to do with food topics. I defined it, and coined the name. They voted to change the name from Livvy's Law to Larua's Law, and I changed the name.

But then again, what does it matter what I say? I'm always wrong.

I was reading above posts and Revenge, you were at the bus station for 4 hours? :mellow:

And I think that it is funny how Laura's Law was compared to Newton's Law. It is not funny if it is going to be used against someone. :sad02:

And I think that it is funny how Laura's Law was compared to Newton's Law. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, Will. If you want your arguement to be more valid, don't compare a fake law on TDN to the laws of physics.