Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Anyway ... hi everyone!! ^_^

O hai!

I haen't done any kind of video game in quite a while. I think my X-box misses me. :P

I've been doing nothing BUT playing my 360. I have a free month of Xbox Live, and I intend to take full advatage of it.

So they're increasing the Xbox Live costs by $10 <_<

Do you guys know if I get the discount now, is it gonna wipe what I have left? Like I still have about 2 months of Gold left, so if I lock in now will that start working as soon as my old one is finished or will it start automatically and I'll lose my two months. Cause if that's the case I'm waiting til October 30th :laughingsmiley:

Personally, I didn't like Diablo II. It's an old game, so the graphics aren't that good. I didn't really like the interface too much either, but that's just me.

They are. I didn't know that.

@CAV:

They have it for Playtation? :O I thought it was only X-box and PC. :O

No. It was for Xbox, PC, and PS2. Where've you been?

Ryan you cheated.

And my birthday is October 3rd, not too far from Anisha's.

Do you guys know if I get the discount now, is it gonna wipe what I have left? Like I still have about 2 months of Gold left, so if I lock in now will that start working as soon as my old one is finished or will it start automatically and I'll lose my two months. Cause if that's the case I'm waiting til October 30th :laughingsmiley:

Personally, I didn't like Diablo II. It's an old game, so the graphics aren't that good. I didn't really like the interface too much either, but that's just me.

I think any time you add time to your gold account, it just stacks on top of what you already have.

I barely play on my xbox 360 anymore though because It's close to dying again. (E71, an error related to the old dashboard that was supposedly fixed in 2006 <_< )

Although I mostly play free computer games now.

Slow OTB day eh? xD *trucks in cookies* *initiates cookie barrage*

So anyway... is anyone here familiar with the Freescale MC9S12DT256? If so, I could use a few pointers, 'cos there's no way I'm even going to get through the first hundred pages of this manual before my next lab session. x_x

Don't worry, I didnt get a cookie either. xD

You people need to start doing what I do... Spend all day on TDN doing nothing so you won't miss ANYONE.

Edit:

I missed this post.

Ryan you cheated.

I DID NOT CHEAT! :O

Wait... What are you saying I cheated at? o.o

You people need to start doing what I do... Spend all day on TDN doing nothing so you won't miss ANYONE.

Ryan, I do that every freakin day. I never miss a beat. I told you, I'm good at multitasking.

I DID NOT CHEAT! :O

Wait... What are you saying I cheated at? o.o

You cheated at knowing her birthday. And I know HOW. Don't make me spill the beans.

Tell us how you knew.

Ummmm, Ryan probably checked her profile or just asked her. :laughingsmiley:

Anisha is in a TOTALLY different timezone than me so she is always on in the wee hours of the morning. Ryan, why are you on at that time? :rolleyes_anim: