Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Dragnet. I love mystery shows. Not the clearly fabricated cop shows of today, but the more believable (or simply less gory) cop shows of forever ago. :yes:

How 'bout you? What's holding your Hulu attention?

I like these joint project ideas. Like the one that Will and I are working on. I just hope I actually have a voice whenever he sends the music to me...

Yeah, about that...

My teacher's been cramming Bach down my throat, so I haven't really had much time to work on it. I'll try to get it done as fast as possible though.

I haven't really used Hulu yet. I usually just watch the shows right off the site.

Haha, MD shows are usually pretty good. Is it more House-ish, or Diagnosis Murder-ish? (Do you even know what Diagnosis Murder is? It's okay if you don't. :P )

EDIT: It's okay, Will. :) I'm in no rush. Take your time.

I'm only about 4 episodes in. (Someone told me hulu had all the episodes, so I decided to finally start watching it today.)

The show is basically about this 16 year old child prodigy who is working as a doctor and also has the drama of being a teenager. So it's like a drama-comedy.

In all honesty, I was mainly attracted to the show, because one of my favorite actors is the main character. But I'm really enjoying it so far.

Huh. Sounds interesting. =]

Hulu is really interesting in the episodes it has. There are some shows I think they'd have that they have none of, and some shows I never expected to find on there. Like Perry Mason. That's such an old law show, and yet they have it. 0_0

Hulu is good when I miss an episode of Family Guy. I'll never go there for The Simpsons though, cause I NEVER miss an episode.

If only they had the new episodes of Futurama though. I keep missing those.

I never used it for anything, but then my friend told me to look up a certain show he really wanted me to see, and I discovered other amazing shows. I was astonished by the wide variety they have! I actually prefer watching the old shows, because their episodes are constant. New ones have a weird rotating schedule.

Vevo is a company that shows music on Youtube, and they get money for it. Other than that, I don't know much. All I know is that they get money for the stupidest reasons. They suck because like you said, they take forever to load, and the advertisements make it even worse.

STOP SHOWING ME AN AD FOR A PHONE AND GIVE ME WEIRD AL DANGIT!

I know it's not just Vevo. All Youtube videos can get them. And for normal Youtube, it's random. But Vevo gets ads in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO.

That's why I like it that Disturbed and The Offspring made their own Youtube channels instead of just having Vevo do their bidding. Which reminds me.....ASYLUM IS FINALLY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: