Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's pretty easy, actually. I think this class is a little easier than when I took it, to be honest.

TP means trading post. When they say "TP price," that means that they don't want to look it up and they want you to compare it to other lots on the trading post. I think it's lame.

It's okay, we all make dumb mistakes like that. I accidentally put an extra zero on my bid once (I bid 90,000 NP instead of 9,000) and I'm usually SUPER careful about that.

I always thought when they said "TP price" that means the item usually fluctuates a lot, so they'll go with the lowest price, whatever it is. I mean, otherwise someone could easily rip them off. Like I have an item worth 800k but they give me 500k and I don't know I'm losing 300k cause I didn't check the TP.

Seriously, any thoughts on CAV's Law? cause I got nothing.

How about "Every object in a state of uniform motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by an external force"?

Hm, Looking at when the las few posts were made... Am I the only one that TDNF was down for? I've been waiting like 2 days but it kept saying TDN was moving servers yet there are posts from when it was telling me TDN was down. o.o

well, now I'm hoping to get some personal gain for it so I'll probably trade it for an item that will get me either that one avatar I really want or something.

Edit: Nvm on this one. Thought that said p.m. xD

He isn't staff though and he was here. o.o

Plus, all the 2p.m. posts. I got here at 3 and it was still down. o.o

For me it went off at about 6:20 a.m. yesterday and just came back 20 min before this post. What was it for you guys? o.o

Yeah the same thing still happened to me. I wasn't able to get on at 3 when I checked today. But oh well, must've been some sort of glitch or something.

Aww... We can do our homework together, Will! Pick a class. Divide that class' homework into four. Don't post again until you've finished 1/4 of it. I'll do the same. Ready? BREAK!

I have 6 problems :P

And I forgot how to factor 2x^2+5x-3=0.

How about "Every object in a state of uniform motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by an external force"?

I meant something related to TDN...

The FM stars are still missing and MYSTAFFBARISGONEOMG.

I lol'd at this.

Hm, I don't know. I don't really have any good .gif files, or even know of any.

How do people make those?

I meant something related to TDN...

I know. It was another joke :P

Ian decided to move servers without warning us. But it's good now. ...well, almost. The FM stars are still missing and MYSTAFFBARISGONEOMG.

Oh no! :ohno:

Was the server moving supposed to fix that though?

Was the server moving supposed to fix that though?

I have no idea. Like I said, no warning. We're poking him about it, we'll get the stars and bars back....

Ian decided to move servers without warning us. But it's good now. ...well, almost. The FM stars are still missing and MYSTAFFBARISGONEOMG.

I know! We all panicked, running to see if we'd been told somewhere.

And I laughed a little when I noticed our bar was gone. First the smilies, then the FM Stars, now the Staff Bars. <_<