Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha well I only had 6 problems. And it was just some Algebra review.

I dunno, I decided I should do my homework. Not doing it on the first day of school might leave a bad impression x_x

And it was all pretty easy anyway. For my Physics lab I just had to calculate the mean and the standard deviation for some test results that took 30 seconds to get in class :P

Edit: Yeah, I don't like when teachers give things that are "just for practice". Those are just a waste of my time, so I actually usually don't do them :P

@divya: makes you feel good doesn't it? :P But aren't you even a little bit anxious for the next school year? I'm stuck between the "can't wait till school. I get to see everyone again" and the "summer was too short! School can't start yet!" phases........kinda like purgatory really :P

Everything devolves into food. It's inevitable. It's Laura's Law.

Unless of course, you want me to start talking about the acceleration of gravity on a frictionless cart on a 20 degree inclined plane. I'd be happy to do so. :P

I'd like to go away from Larua's Law for once, and find something that can fit as CAV's Law (not trying to be cocky).

But I'd much rather talking about the type of science that you can see in my siggy.

My homework is making biology homework for undergrad biology.

Does that make sense? haha.

o_O No. No it does not. Or maybe I'm just being slow.

Tips on Physics? Hm... learn the equations, and you'll be good to go. Make drawings when possible. Not only are they helpful, they also look smart. ;)

I'm TAing a biology lab this semester (so I'm teaching it) which means that I have to come up with the worksheet that my students are going to turn in. That's my "homework" for the night.

Tips on Physics? Hm... learn the equations, and you'll be good to go. Make drawings when possible. Not only are they helpful, they also look smart. ;)[/color]

Yes, drawings and diagrams make everything look smart XD

and that's sounds like pretty cool homework to me. The fate of the student's marks rests on your shoulders....note that if you make it too hard the students might hate you for life especially the hard working ones....no pressure :P

and the conversation died.....on an unrelated note. In the trades. what's it mean by "tp?" I figured I might as well ask here since it's the most active this time at night

edit: well. I'm an idiot. I just bought a petpet laboratory map for 20K worth of items thinking it was the secret laboratory map.... I think I should go to bed now before I do something else stupid. Night whoever is here