Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Procrastination comes under freedom of expression, so as citizens of the Internet we have a right to do so! :P

I like this! So true!

Psh, yeah! b)

...I wish. Unfortunately, school is gonna severely restrict my time here... but I'll try!

Awww. We will miss you Livvy. I hope you're able to get one pretty often, even if it's only for a short time.

Joking aside, I really like that set. At the very least it beats mine hands down. xD

I like your signature thing, Theo. It's creative, but simple.

You get to sit around doing nothing and I have 3 projects due tomorrow! :P

Seriously? They are not giving you an easy time this early in the year, are they?

CAV, I am going to eventually come to New York, find you, say hi, and then walk away without telling you that I am Ryan. :P

Don't. Actually say that you are Ryan. Because if you don't, I'll think you're some weird guy and I'll Sweet Chin Music you.

Sweet Chin Music?

*googles*

Oh. A wrestling move.

I feel sorry for anyone with a positive attitude that likes to say Hi to random people x_x

I feel sorry for anyone with a positive attitude that likes to say Hi to random people x_x

This happens to me all the time. I'll be sitting somewhere on the laptop, and people just walk by, say hi, how are you, and walk on.

It's not like that here. Usually homeless or whatever just look at you funny. It's only the bouncy, happy people that generally do it here. Or people with friends who put them up to doing stuff like that.

Awww. We will miss you Livvy. I hope you're able to get one pretty often, even if it's only for a short time.

Thanks Spritz. I'll do my best to pop on when I can. :)

I wouldn't attack you if you visited SC, Ryan. :P

Hi Livvy! You need to stop being invisible so I can tell if you're online.

And yeah, I don't think it's that hard to tell the hobos and drunks from the bubbly happy people. Bubbly happy people probably won't offer you a bag of candy a few seconds afterwards :P