Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Procrastination comes under freedom of expression, so as citizens of the Internet we have a right to do so! :P

Long live the internet!

Down with the 7 word limit!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Mentioning the spam policy to reach the 7 word limit is considered spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The seven word limit is a necessary evil unfortunately. :( You can blame the spammers for that one.

Edit: CAV, I like the look of the second one a little better. :yes:

There's a reason I'm asking. You'll find out in a second.

Well, those are some pretty good pictures, so I'm curious to see what you're doing with them. :yes:

I don't know about anyone else, but TDN is the priority. *nods* Work, sleep and food are secondary. :laughingsmiley:

Psh, yeah! b)

...I wish. Unfortunately, school is gonna severely restrict my time here... but I'll try!

I have to get up at 6 to get on a bus that comes at 6:45 x_x

He probably doesn't have to wait on the bus, he gets off at school and then has some down time until it starts. Am I right?

Haha and Livvy tends to be invisible nowadays :shiftyeyes_anim:

I'm looking up CAV, but I think my ceiling takes offence at the staring. :P

Joking aside, I really like that set. At the very least it beats mine hands down. xD

I'm really digging the new set btw, CAV. Clean and simple.

Thanks.

I'm looking up CAV, but I think my ceiling takes offence at the staring. :P

Joking aside, I really like that set. At the very least it beats mine hands down. xD

Then you should blow up your ceiling, and yell at your city to turn off the power. Then look up.

If only NY could turn off all its power....

And thanks.

But NYC is the city that never sleeps!!

You should move out a little. Maybe still near the city, so it's easy to go and do whatever, but not like, right in it! That what my mom did. It's a lot more quiet where I am and it's nice... :-)

I'm never moving. Ever.

And NY is so awesome to the point that the lights never turn off. Well, the Empire State Building turns off their lights after 1 AM, but that's another story.

Then you should blow up your ceiling, and yell at your city to turn off the power. Then look up.

Well I live in Kuching, Malaysia, so I don't need to yell at my city to turn off the power. They do it just fine themselves, generally right when I need to get some work done. :P

We don't have much of a night sky though - there's almost always heavy cloud cover, day or night.

I've never been to NYC 8D I've been to California though. ...It's too cold for me ;A;

I don't see a lot of stars here in my city. =w=;; There are always clouds. Last time I saw a lot of stars was when I went stargazing with my class.