Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hmm... *is still totally clueless about music*

Nevertheless, I think I should fire up my music player now. xD

Typical for me to know more about my music player's architecture than the music in it...

Well, 'important' is a very subjective designation.

I, for example, consider my music player's internal architecture and development model very important. xD

Right. Hold on a bit. xD

*ahem* Different people consider different things important, and there's no easy way to say who's right. I like computers.

There. :D

What's important for me, are my grades. @w@ Oh, high school. (High school starts after grade 7 here =w=;; ) I have to get at least 80% or above so I can keep my tablet pen and laptop.

Hey, look. I found someone who's birthday is after mine lolol /points at guy

sdfdsfsdf I forgot to give my letter today so that my school can allow me to bring my camera tomorrow since they don't allow people to bring cellphones or cameras for my school. =w=;; I kind of feel troubled right now since I need the camera for club activities ;A; aaahh /bangs head

The main things that are important to me are freedom of speech and expression in general, as well as the advancement of human technology, especially in the fields of nanotechnology (specifically its medical applications) and space exploration. Oh, and of course, Free and Open Source Software continuing to play a major role in the development of our information network as a whole.

I know, I'm not a very down-to-earth guy. xD

Anna, isn't it okay if you just submit the letter if/when you're queried about the camera?

I know the type...

So, that leaves us with only one option! We've gotta build you a time machine!

Man, a list of all my video games would be way too long.

I have all the Nintendo consoles except for SNES. I also have a GameBoy Color (which is somehow lost now) and a DS.

My mom has a DS AND a DSi. We got here the DSi for her birthday.

The 3DS looks pretty awesome. I'm holding out for that one. Paper Mario, anyone? :D

Oh and I picked up a Terry Pratchett book - Carpe Jugulum. I haven't read it yet though.

Hello everyone. ^^

How are you all doing today? :)

I should be doing homework right now. I have 1 project due tmorrow, and 2 projects due on Friday but i'm procrastinating by listening to music by the Script and putting all the songs I like into a playlist. xD