Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Same here.

I usually just deal with it though. I have like 3 projects due by the end of the week and I don't plan on having them done until the night before the due date. xD

laughingsmiley.gif

OHYEAH! I found out today that my 1st and 8th hour teacher is awesome. She let us play music on the computers while in the computer lab today. Too bad Youtube is blocked on all the computers though, I would've liked to have a playlist going instead of one song. xD

Yup. And I have her twice a day. I'm so lucky. ^^

And were gonna be in the computer lab again tomorrow. I'm wondering what will happen if I log onto TDN from school and tempted to try it. xD

Well we aren't supposed to use email for noneducational purposes either, but most times teachers aren't paying enough attention to stop you from goofing off. It's how I spent most of my time in my Graphics class :P

The only time we're allowed on the internet is for research, but it looks like I won't be in too much trouble if caught chatting on TDN. :O

Quick! Ryan! What topic(s) do you need to research? We can pull down a few Wikipedia pages and start up some debate threads so you have a legitimate excuse justification for your presence on TDN! :P

Right! :D

So now all we need to do is create a debate thread that manages to pull together black mambas, the Hadean Eon, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Pandas, The Phantom of the Opera, Redtail Sharks, and Passenger Pigeons. Then we're good to go!

Right! :D

So now all we need to do is create a debate thread that manages to pull together black mambas, the Hadean Eon, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Pandas, The Phantom of the Opera, Redtail Sharks, and Passenger Pigeons. Then we're good to go!

Simple. The Black Mamba, the fastest and most deadly snake on earth, is an animal of least concern. However, the Great Panda is an endangered species. Even worse, the only Redtail Sharks in existance are in captivity. Even WORSE, the Passenger Pigeons are extinct. Kirby is like the Redtail Shark, very rare, for there is only one Kirby. And Kirby was created by Masahiro Sakurai, famous for helping create Kirby and the Super Smash Bros series. And Donkey Kong has starred in all of the Smash Bros games. Donkey Kong was created shortly after the dawn of video games. Just like how the Hadean Eon was around the dawn of the earth. About 3.8 billion years after the Hadean Eon ended, Gaston Leroux wrote The Phantom of the Opera, which became a famous film and play.

I'm excited for both Epic Yarn and DKCR.

I'm a bit of a geek. And I serch things a lot so I can know everything.

It's good, albeit a bit forced. And Kirby is known for copying. That's kind of like making a Zelda game where Link carries a gun and blasts aliens.

What do you mean by forced?

And Link holding a gun made me lol. It sounds a lot like Dead Space Extraction.