Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

They are. ^_^

I was at a birthday party for my friend, and we had a BUNCH of balloons. Someone decided to pop one, and a moment later I was on the floor in a "frightened-kitten-ready-to-pounce" pose. My best friend announced "Okay, no more balloon popping around Livvy. We don't want her to get stepped on."

Bleh, I feel very... flat today. Does that make sense? I don't know why, I just feel kinda like I'm on auto-pilot. And this bothers me, because with mum out of the house, I was planning on making another HeyTDN video. But since I don't have the enthusiasm for that, I should probably work on summer reading stuff... but I don't really have the energy for that either. It's like a fever feeling, but minus the fever.

Woah, that sounds somewat epic, Livvy. xD

Aw, i'm sorry about that Livvy. :(

I've been depressed lately and it's getting worse daily, plus i've been thinking alot and have spaced out for 5 minutes at a time at multiple points today. School is anoying me, i'd rather be here or have time to think with no distractions but instead i'm getting stacks of paperwork. =/

I know what you mean Livvy. I've been feeling that way today too. But I think it's partly because my work schedule got messed up this week. I was supposed to be off work until Monday. But I have to go in tomorrow to cover a shift, then I get Sunday off. :(

Thanks, Ryan. And *pats your back* I'm sorry you've been feeling depressed. I hope things start going better for you soon.

Remind me, how long have you been in school?

See Spritzie, you really are me but older. You're even sharing my emotions, or lack thereof. =P

Woah, Wemb! That would freak me out... but way cool that you (I'm assuming) live close enough to the beach for that to happen! :O Though to be honest, I probably wouldn't enjoy living at the beach. It would murder my hair. :P

EDIT: Well, would you have thought 2 Livvy's were possible either?

Yeah. It is kind of bad on my hair but I don't really care. I usually call my hair my mane (like a lion's mane) that needs to be tamed. But yeah, I'm 2 blocks from the ocean and I can see the bay from up on the 2nd story deck.

Why thank you, TDN-twin! *sips chai tea in between bites of Moose Tracks*

*begins cross-stitch after putting away bowl*

EDIT: Oh noez, Noog. That is a terrifying thought right thar.

And Spritzie, it never fails to amaze me how similar we are. Every time a subject comes up I keep expecting you to answer something different from me, but you never do. :laughingsmiley: