Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

@CAV: Sometimes it's better not to say anything. Sometimes it's best to sympathize silently. And it's not that we necessarily don't care about Tyler, but we didn't want the board to turn to negativity again. Also, might I mention, that Will did respond to Tyler. *points at post directly under Tyler's*

@Wembly: Antibiotics should work fine on strep; it's actually a bacteria, not a virus... you may just be feeling the residual effects of it. I've had strep hurt a while longer than I actually had strep. Or, as Will suggested, it may just not have kicked in yet. Hope you feel better.

EDIT: Kinda ninja'd. Multi-sick? =\ That sucks.

@CAV: Sometimes it's better not to say anything. Sometimes it's best to sympathize silently. And it's not that we necessarily don't care about Tyler, but we didn't want the board to turn to negativity again. Also, might I mention, that Will did respond to Tyler. *points at post directly under Tyler's*

Yes, but he asked "What form?" and that's it. No "I'm so sorry" or anything.

And that thing died a long time ago.

Noog, would you care to check your PMs?

If only you weren't a mod, then I'd be able to say something without fear of ban...

I'm staying, but only because Ryan and the rest of HAMS begged for me to stay. So I'm staying for my friends and HAMS only. Not for IC. Not for anything or anyone else.

Bring it to the PM then, fine. All the better for the both of us.

Saying sorry isn't going to help. I was wondering how bad the cancer was. If she was terminal, then I'd be sorry. If it's benign, then it's really not a big deal.

Well I hope you get better soon Wembly. Unfortunately I don't think there's much doctors can do in terms of viral diseases.

Don't bring anything outside of the PM CAV. I'm being serious. You could have just left it at that.

Strangely, I just realized that I haven't been to the doctor since I had swine flu almost a year ago now :woot: Yay immune system.

As an only child of a single parent, I don't have that option. Mum whisks me off to the doctor's if I so much as complain about an earache. :P

That's what my mom does. That's why its so awesome that I haven't been to the doctor :) I've been surprisingly well.

Sheesh, five? Hopefully you play a sport or something because if you sprained your ankle 5 times just from walking or something that would be kind of sad.

:crying: I dont think that you can get a sprained ankle from swimming...Now I feel pathetic. I have weak ankles! It is genetic!

Hello there everyone! How are y'all this fine morning? :D

I'm tired -- I went to a party and now I think I need to sleep for five years. xP

Oo. On the subject of immune systems, apparently when I was on medication last year, my mother didn't tell me that my white blood cell count was low. Like 5 when it should've been 10. Right in the middle of that nasty Swine Flu epidemic too ... xD

I'm doing alright. A little irritated, but generally fine.

Is the low white blood cell count a chronic thing, or just from whatever meds you were taking?

We think it was the medication I was on because they went back to normal after I was taken off of them. :-)

Well that's good.

I'm trying to get out of the cycle of getting a minor cold in the fall and bad bronchitis in the spring, which has happened the last few years. I'm taking a few things that are supposed to strengthen my immune system, but it's so hard to know sometimes how well these things work.