Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Never get to sleep? :0 That's horrible! I can't imagine not sleeping. I thrive on it.

Yeah. I suffer from Insomnia. At age 13. This summer hasnt been kind to me. :(

School is gonna suck...

Like, for instance, does anyone else LOVE going to bed while it's raining outside? It makes me fall asleep really fast :)

YES.

WE need to skip fall and bring in winter soon.

But fall is my favorite! D=

I don't know. It feels like the beginning of Strep Throat. :(

Yep, I've had it so many times I can actually feel when it is coming on. That's kinda sad. :P

Same here, Doc. I can tell when strep is coming. Fortunately, it isn't for me right now.

Yeah. I suffer from Insomnia. At age 13. This summer hasnt been kind to me. :(

Sorry for your insomnia. I sometimes have a hard time sleeping, but I doubt it's from insomnia.

Summer hasn't been kind to me either. All it's doing is kicking me in the face.

Not sleeping = suck-ish immune system.

Livvy = high-schooler = expert in this area.

*gives Doc hot cocoa* Once it's cooled down, I find the texture of hot cocoa to be soothing to a strep throat.

I wish it were that simple. I've always had a sucky immune system. Not sleeping much doesnt help though... :whistle:

*takes hot cocoa* Never tried this. I will try tomorrow. :D

$500 a day isn't too bad. It's 182.5k a year :P

My dad makes about $150 a day. And he has a Ph.D. x_x

And on the bright side, businesses always do bad when they first start out. You can usually expect to be losing money for the first 10 years or so (I think).

What's the state of the cancer?

And on a completely different note (but is still relevant to an earlier topic), has anyone ever had those "Woo! Hot Chocolate! *sips* Ow! It's hot!" moments? :D

And on a completely different note (but is still relevant to an earlier topic), has anyone ever had those "Woo! Hot Chocolate! *sips* Ow! It's hot!" moments? :D

You have no idea how many times I gulped it down, almost "chugging it", and thought I physically burned my throat :O

I don't know. It feels like the beginning of Strep Throat. :(

Yep, I've had it so many times I can actually feel when it is coming on. That's kinda sad. :P

:worried: I did not give it to you. I swear. But yeah, I had the same feeling so I went to the doctor on monday and yep, have strep. He gave me medicine but I don't think it's working because I'm still not feeling well.

And I'm actually not really a hot chocolate fan. Something about liquid chocolate that you drink kind of is not appetizing to me.

:worried: I did not give it to you. I swear. But yeah, I had the same feeling so I went to the doctor on monday and yep, have strep. He gave me medicine but I don't think it's working because I'm still not feeling well.

And I'm actually not really a hot chocolate fan. Something about liquid chocolate that you drink kind of is not appetizing to me.

Well it's not straight chocolate :P It's either a milk or a water base.

it's pretty close to that, CAV

my mom has cancer and my dad owns a small buisness that is making less than 500 dollars a day, life can not get any better [/sarcastic]

Considering the fact that NOBODY said anything to Tyler, this made me come back one last time.

I'm very sorry Tyler. I hope the best for your parents, and yourself.

But Will is right. $500 a day isn't bad, especially if it's a small company.

CAV, what do you mean by come back one last time? You never left.

And to prove this point, I'm expecting a response to this post.

This post just screams "I WANT a response. I DEMAND a response." So I'll give you one so all can be silent and left alone.

The answer is, yes, I'm leaving. But things keep happening, and people keep begging me to stay. *glares at Ryan*

And even still, there was no excuse to say nothing to Tyler. He's going through a tough time.

You have no idea how many times I gulped it down, almost "chugging it", and thought I physically burned my throat :O

I've burned my tongue pretty badly on hot chocolate. I couldn't taste for the rest of the day.

Yeah, I can't really do milk because of my stomach but I'm almost tempted to try hot chocolate again...

You should try it. And if you still don't like it, you can blame me for encouraging you to taste it again.

When it's not scalding hot, I find hot chocolate to be incredibly soothing. I practically live on the stuff whenever something goes wrong or I'm stressed out.

This post just screams "I WANT a response. I DEMAND a response." So I'll give you one so all can be silent and left alone.

The answer is, yes, I'm leaving. But things keep happening, and people keep begging me to stay. *glares at Ryan*

And even still, there was no excuse to say nothing to Tyler. He's going through a tough time.

If you really left, then you wouldn't have read the post in the first place. Point proven.

Just decide what you're going to do. Stop telling us that you're leaving if you aren't leaving.

@Livvy Scalding Hot is actually soothing at 0 degrees x_x

What kind of medicine did he give you? I mean, antibiotics should do the trick pretty easily...

Maybe you just need to give it some time to kick in?

I've burned my tongue pretty badly on hot chocolate. I couldn't taste for the rest of the day.

Ah, I hate when that happens. And it makes your tongue feel funny all day.

If you really left, then you wouldn't have read the post in the first place. Point proven.

Just decide what you're going to do. Stop telling us that you're leaving if you aren't leaving.

Noog, would you care to check your PMs?

If only you weren't a mod, then I'd be able to say something without fear of ban...

I'm staying, but only because Ryan and the rest of HAMS begged for me to stay. So I'm staying for my friends and HAMS only. Not for IC. Not for anything or anyone else.