Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

When I first logged in I saw the red letters but a convo covered it before I could read it. I though we had another "You are not prepared" thing going on. xD

I like headphones but I don't have any that are working. :(

I have a set, that clip over the ear, then have the band that goes across the back of the head. I love those. But they don't travel well. So they stay in my desk drawer for home use. I take the earbuds in my purse, for my iPod.

I almost thought that for a moment too. Then I read what it linked to, and it's a legitimate concern. Scary that someone would bother invading a virtual pet site.

That actually sounds pretty nice, Spritzie.

I have a set, that clip over the ear, then have the band that goes across the back of the head. I love those. But they don't travel well. So they stay in my desk drawer for home use. I take the earbuds in my purse, for my iPod.

I had a couple like that in high school before the digital media crazy and as soon as I got my iPod and I was suddenly carrying 3000 songs in the size of a deck of cards, smaller headphones just seemed like a must.

Cairo is the king of cat attitudes. He's friendly, in that, he likes being in the same room as everyone else. But DON'T try to pet him. He does not like that unless he deems you worthy. And that's deemed on a situational basis.

Haha, I know what you mean. :yes: I've got a cat who is really shy. But he really enjoys being with people he likes, in that, as your cat, he enjoys being in the same room. He doesn't dislike being patted once or twice, but he'll only let family seriously love on him.

I'm always fascinated by the wide range of attitudes cats can display. They can be aloof, and they can be outgoing. (I've got an outgoing one too.) They can be sweet, and they can be mischievous.

He hates my sister. Like seriously, HATES her. He follows her around when she visits, hissing at her, and attacking her. But he loves the rest of my family. He lets me carry him like a baby. He naps on my dad's legs when he's laying on the couch. And he sits next to my mom's legs on her foot stool, while she's reading or napping.

Maybe he's getting back at your sister for hating you when you were younger?

I can't carry my cats. It's not that they won't let me so much as they're just HUGE. It's like carrying a toddler infant-style. It doesn't really work.