Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Actually Laura, I didn't think that you made a new video. I thought you were talking about the old ones :P I was confused about the meat comment, so I just left it really open. I was hoping whoever was allergic would respond. XD

Yay for Morgan's video as well.

Geez, Noog, I'm sorry. I woulda explained it if I knew. :(

And you think I DON'T need meat?

No need to be sorry Laura! All's good ;) Except Livvy, who's still in the dark of what's happening here. I linked her to the new videos though.

I thought you still had your pastries? :(

And I always will. But meat...... meat was my livelihood. I got meat for my birthday. Gee.... I just want to eat it soooo bad.

So why only two months as a vegetarian?

You know Livvy eats meatless chicken nuggets that taste just like the real thing :sick01:

Doctor says I must detox. That way the brain fog goes away and I think clearly.

At least your not in some Vegetarians Anonymous group :P

I'm Laura

Everyone: Hi Laura!

And I'm allergic to meat.

Hey. *shrugs* Maybe they'd help me cope with my sudden lose. This grief is unbearable.

I would say I understand, but I honestly don't :(

I usually need some form of meat in every meal :O

Hey. *shrugs* Maybe they'd help me cope with my sudden lose. This grief is unbearable.

And I'm not grieving? I've been in therapy for almost a year, and we're gonna sue the hospital because they're responsible for my mother's death.

And I'm not grieving? I've been in therapy for almost a year, and we're gonna sue the hospital because they're responsible for my mother's death.

No one said you weren't :mellow:

And bananas Laura. Why couldn't it be oranges?

Then again, they would know your weakness :shiftyeyes_anim:

No one said you weren't :mellow:

It looks like she believes she's the only one.

I'm suffering from mega negativity and paranoia, even more so than before my mother died, so sorry if I'm acting blunt.

Um...

I never acted like I was the only one...

And besides, I'm not seriously grieving over my loss of meat. I'm grieving over my loss of a grandmother, my mom's cancer, the loss of my first love and best friend, and the loss of my sanity.

But I know I'm not the only one with problems. Never said I was.

Um...

I never acted like I was the only one...

And besides, I'm not seriously grieving over my loss of meat. I'm grieving over my loss of a grandmother, my mom's cancer, the loss of my first love and best friend, and the loss of my sanity.

But I know I'm not the only one with problems. Never said I was.

I'm sorry about all of them but the last one ;) My grandma died this summer....

What kind of cancer is it? It's good that you know you might have it though. If anything, you can have doctors check up on it every now and then so you catch it before it metastasizes or something.

Why would anyone grieve over meat? I know it was about the loss of a loved one, or multiple ones. But my mother didn't deseve to die so soon. She was only 43.

CAV everything was in a sort of lighthearted manner earlier. Life sucks. We all know that.

Quit being so blunt like that. It's starting to seem as though you love twisting my words.

And Laura is going through tough times. So am I. You treat her nicely, and then toss me aside and say that life sucks? What the...?

I was saying that the grieving was a joke earlier. It was about the meat, because she's allergic to it and can't eat it. But you took it seriously as if it was the end of the world for her.

And you were almost using your misfortune as a sort of leverage. You thought Laura was complaining about something more serious, and you came in with a "Oh I have it so much harder than you" attitude.