Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hi all!

I might have to do it again. It's been years since I've taken it. I took it at that site too. I wonder how different it would be now. They take too long though. :P

EDIT:

me too Spritzie. :laughingsmiley:

My AVID teacher made us take a bunch of tests like that last year with the 8th grade class, so I imagine we'll be doing that again with the new 7th grade AVID class this year... Oh no. Dx

I understand none of that. Why are you going back to 7th grade? What is AVID?

I won't have time until later. I have TA training ALL day today, with a half hour break for lunch. (Plus tomorrow morning, and then a separate one Friday morning for the university).

I'm excited.

^

sarcasm

Lol Noog, I wanna learn how to do that. xD

Bleh, school starts tomorrow for me. This has been the best summer of my life and i'm kinda sad to see it end...

I don't think it's a good lesson to teach everyone on the forums :P You should face jury duty. Besides, it's hard to convince the judge to acquit you anyways.

I get my school schedule tomorrow. I start monday.

Wow, really?! That's what's on your summer reading list. I love the book. I'm jealous. We always had to read books that were written more than 30 years ago.

It's not really a summer reading list. It's based on the Accelerated Reader program where you take online book tests. The test gives you points. A harder/longer book has more available points on it's test. I needed 21 points total so instead of reading two short-ish books I chose Eragon because my brother said it was good.

Isn't one of the Eragon books like 45 points? I reember using it and a shorter chapter book to get my AR goal in like 3 days. xD Those silly people made my goal 50 points, and I ended up going over 200. whistle.gif

Isn't one of the Eragon books like 45 points? I reember using it and a shorter chapter book to get my AR goal in like 3 days. xD Those silly people made my goal 50 points, and I ended up going over 200. whistle.gif

It's 22 or 23 actually.

My parents think that I'm already halfway through the book. XD

EDIT: Oh, ONE of the books. I really don't know.

It might've been Eldest, or Brisingr possibly... I just remember my teacher being like "Wut? o.o" when I her told I made my goal. xD

I don't think I actually read Eragon actually, just saw the movie...

Since our books are AR, most people will just watch movies to take tests on Eragon/Twilight/Harry Potter.

I already took the Harry Potter tests, which I wish I hadn't. I took the tests for the first 3 books back when our required goals were only 5 points.