Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

He's amazing live. I enjoy watching him play guitar. He gets very into the music. He's a great performer.

I know what you mean. I've had that happen to me, only it changed species before colors. :laughingsmiley:

That's good. I'm so disappointed when I see that my favorite bands blow when they're live. xP

I had a chocolate pet once. And I zapped it ... I forget what happened, but it's a lutari now. o_O

JB -- I thought the misspelling was a joke I wasn't getting! Y'know ... a joke that has a punchline only certain people understand because of ... past experience?

Edited by Jeffe_A

I had a Kau get zapped into a Korbat (which I dislike) and then become tons of cool colors, like Maraquan, Faerie, Darigan. Then it became a Usul, which got zapped Chocolate.

My best zap was a Ice Shoyru.

I hate it when you get cool colors and you don't know whether to keep 'em or not. xD

I want my chia to be a pea, but I like the lime. Kinda. Anyway, I mostly want the pea just for the avvie, so I'm not sure if it's worth it or not.

:O Looky! *pokes rank* I ranked up again! :D

Is "Supper Member" an inside joke, too? ;)

Edited by Jeffe_A

The lab ray is so difficult. It's not predictable. You could end up having the species changed, before you get a Pea Chia. That's why I'm curious about the Hissi, named Snowager. It's an Ice Hissi. I bet they just kept morphing it back into a Hissi, each time it changed species, until it got zapped Ice.

Congrats!

I've gotten a Robot Wocky, who I'm keeping, a Zombie Kiko, A Halloween Kiko, a Christmas Kiko, and right now a Faerie Kiko and a Yellow Eyrie from two pets.

What I find really lucky was when I zapped one of my pets for one of my first times, it turned into my ultimate dream pet: A Desert Bori.

Right Now I'm hoping for a Robot or Desert Kiko once I'm done with my Korbat.

I used to. But my pet can do just enough to get me avatars, and I don't really care about much else. ;)

Sorry I poofed. I had to go set up a trade. ^_^

Oh, wow. I left for two minutes ...