Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's a youtube video with lots of popularity. It's a guy camping in Yosimite when he notices a double rainbow and starts freaking out/crying.

I think that EM should get their own shoutbox.

Back to the subject > I saw a rainbow once and not those kinda pesky half-invisible ones but the read deal. It was pwetty. crying_anim02.gif

He was filming from his point of view. The guy films himself at camp a lot, but this one got attention because it's funny.

Umm, what IS a dreambox JB?

Wow. This all sounds so intense. :eh:

I'm just going to quietly poof for a bit and watch the Chocolate Factory so I can GET THAT AVATAR! :angry:

I thought you meant you were going to watch the movie and I was all excited about Willy Wonka but yeah, I need that avatar too.

See, it's weird, because math singular sounds fine to me, but mathematic singular sounds ridiculous. I'm not even sure it's a word.

Yes mathematic is a word. Its an adjective that can be used int certain places instead of the word mathematical.

And where in the world did someone mention a dreambox? Either I am not reading very well or yeah I have no idea.

JB, a shoutbox is like... grr, this is one of those things I know when I see but can't describe. It's like a chatbox that's open to anyone.

EDIT: You're right, Wembly! I had totally forgotten about that use of the word! :O

No, it's not open to anyone in the internet. Depending how it's set up, you may need an account or you may not. But it's basically like AOL or MSN but WAY expanded without awesome features. Instead of posts you just hit enter and your message sends through.

There ya go! Noog is so much better at explaining stuff than me. Computery stuff, at least. =]

I don't think a shoutbox would work for TDN. We basically have a shoutbox here, just with less... no, actually about the same amount of overlapping conversations and messages.